Sorry.............

What a mess this team is in. All the successful years they worked the cap to stay under it, and the talent they developed has now been replaced by an over-hyped, over-paid bunch stars that aren't working together. Looks like they're taking the same path that the Redskins took in the late 90's. On top of that they have the Coach Killa on the team, who is not a real leader, but is an improved QB. That team lacks leadership big time. I think they'll either fire Reed, or trade away some of the overhyped talent for some new receivers. I'd ship VY out as well.

And yes, I like it that they are losing as well. It' will show that you just can't go out and spend huge money, and think it will get you to the SB.

What a mess this team is in. All the successful years they worked the cap to stay under it, and the talent they developed has now been replaced by an over-hyped, over-paid bunch stars that aren't working together. Looks like they're taking the same path that the Redskins took in the late 90's. On top of that they have the Coach Killa on the team, who is not a real leader, but is an improved QB. That team lacks leadership big time. I think they'll either fire Reed, or trade away some of the overhyped talent for some new receivers. I'd ship VY out as well.

And yes, I like it that they are losing as well. It' will show that you just can't go out and spend huge money, and think it will get you to the SB.

Below is from Eagles MB. Gosh, this sounds kinda familiar...

Gotta get the next QB through the draft. 2012 is probably going to be our best chance- because honestly I think the team will be good next year and at the very least around .500. If you look at most of the best quarterbacks in the NFL, they go in the top half of the 1st round of the draft. Yes there are the diamonds in the rough like Brees and Brady, and occasionally the guy that slides a little, i.e. Rodgers, but for the most part elite QBs go early in the draft.

If the guy is there, we need to take him. It would even be worth using one of our seconds to move up to get someone if the right guy is there. Without an elite quarterback you are nothing. The Eagles have an OK quarterback with elite athletic skills that can camouflage some of his weaknesses. And no, a 9 game stretch where he was on fire doesn't outweigh nine years of evidence that he just isn't a great QB. Ultimately Vick is not an elite quarterback. The sooner we face this fact, the sooner we can move on and make an attempt to get a real franchise QB.

The Falcons have a better chance at what? LMAO You trying to tell yourself there will be a parade on Peachtree in Feb for the Falcons? LOLOLOL

The Falcons have a better chance of making the playoffs, moron.

Yeah, Coach/Dog Killa's "Dream Team" have been a real laugh riot this year...

Edited by lee sunset