They have the # 1 defense and a great running game. Seems like to me TJ doesnt have to do much. I dont think this is a lock for the falcons. Can the lions win in the superdome....absolutely. I doubt it though.

All he has to do is be an effective game manager to give his team a chance to win. I never really understood why the term 'game manager' offends some. It's not a bad thing, especially if the QB is good at it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All he has to do is be an effective game manager to give his team a chance to win. I never really understood why the term 'game manager' offends some. It's not a bad thing, especially if the QB is good at it.

Heck yeah, call 'em what ever you want, as long as "winner" is in there somewhere. Game Manager doesn't bother me a bit.

Edited by 1st&420

Seriously? A third string QB making his first start has a much better chance of beating Atlanta than a 7-4 Detroit team (even without Suh) has winning in NO? I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, but thanks for the well wishes though.

How did that third string QB theory work out for ya there buddy boy?

ONE & DONE that's the new Falcon Motto!

You guys got stomped by Carolina at home.

That is all I came here to say.

And I'll tell ya something because it's been so long since you've sniffed anything better than third in the division. You've at least got to be good enough to get to the playoffs to even be one and done. If you make the playoffs, you've had many regular season weeks that you get to wear your gear with pride. You get to watch all those shows like NFL Primetime, GameDay, and Inside the NFL without vomiting. Winning is awesome, and losing sucks azz. And I'd rather be 7-4 with a playoff position than 4-7 and hoping for my head coach to be fired...

I guess THAT's all I came here to saysmile.png

Edited by Falconcheff

You guys got stomped by Carolina at home.

That is all I came here to say.

And I'll tell ya something because it's been so long since you've sniffed anything better than third in the division. You've at least got to be good enough to get to the playoffs to even be one and done. If you make the playoffs, you've had many regular season weeks that you get to wear your gear with pride. You get to watch all those shows like NFL Primetime, GameDay, and Inside the NFL without vomiting. Winning is awesome, and losing sucks azz. And I'd rather be 7-4 with a playoff position than 4-7 and hoping for my head coach to be fired...

I guess THAT's all I came here to saysmile.png

Our season was done 3 weeks ago winning/losing from now on for the Bucs isn't as significance knowing that we have a lot of problems to fix. The Falcons on the other had still have a shot at the playoffs and seeing them lose grasp of it makes this season not so freakin' horrible.