Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dipper

Tailgate Party In Carolina

6 posts in this topic

Now that everybody has made hotel arrangements and now that everyone knows about the PRE-TAILGATE party at STRIKE CITY in the Epicenter, now it's time to discuss the Tailgate location.

We (ATLFALCOHOLICS) will be setting up shop on the corner of 4th and Graham. For the past 8 years this corner has been filled with Falcons Fans from near and far. If your not bringing your music or food to Carolina feel free to join us, all we ask is for a donation to help cover food cost.

If you have any questions please contact DIPPER..

WE READY!!!!!! Don't forget that we will be at Strike City in the Epicenter on Saturday night... from 6pm until....

And the tailgate on 4th and Graham starting at 7:00pm

I am a Falcons Fan who moved to the Charlotte area a few months ago. I have never tailgated before, but would like to. I live about 30 mins from stadium, so I would love to come to the game and tailgate. I would need to know where to meet and how the tailgating thing works. I will have to find out where to park, cost, and what you can and cannot bring. I am really looking forward to meeting some other Falcons fans in NC.