If You Don't Like Matt Ryan

tone357

Yes Guy we get it You love Matt Ryan you have his posters on your wall and you'll defend him to the death....

Yeah, we get it, your an agenda poster, who doesn't like Matt Ryan. He could end world hunger, create world peace and solve the economic crisis, and you would still whine about something he didn't do quite right. Miserable people are like that, so it's ok.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan is what he is, but the thing I like about him most of all is his ability to be critical of himself. All we heard at the beginning of the season was "I need to get better, and play more consistently. I have things to work on. I need to get better at this or that." He didn't throw anyone under the bus. After all of that talk, what does he do? Goes our and has his four best passing performances in a row. He's good, and getting better.

Yeah, we get it, your an agenda poster, who doesn't like Matt Ryan. He could end world hunger, create world peace and solve the economic crisis, and you would still whine about something he didn't do quite right. Miserable people are like that, so it's ok.

Matt Ryan could walk on water and some of these folks would come on here complaining he can't swim.

Ryan is what he is, but the thing I like about him most of all is his ability to be critical of himself. All we heard at the beginning of the season was "I need to get better, and play more consistently. I have things to work on. I need to get better at this or that." He didn't throw anyone under the bus. After all of that talk, what does he do? Goes our and has his four best passing performances in a row. He's good, and getting better.

I don't agree with alot of what you say, but this is a good post. I am critical of Ryan alot, but he has no problem taking responsibility when he is not playing his best. Although I am critical of him at times, I can see that he has stepped up his game in the past 4 weeks. Hopefully this is the point where he turns it around and leads this team where we all want them to be. One thing through it all is that I never questioned his heart, toughness, and willingness to all improve.

i think he has alot of limitations compared to a few of the so called "elite" QB's around the league. But, I feel he can get us where we need to be in time. If we make the playoffs, I hope the Ryan of the last 4 games shows up. I couldn't stand to have the old one show up again.

Matt Ryan is greatest QB to ever live . He took this franchise that was 3 years removed from a NFC champ game and when our old criminal QB got locked up and we were forced to play with Joey Harrington and Leftwich we had a horrible year just 1 year but this team was heading to LA

Matt Ryan - greatest Falcon ever

if you dont like Matt Ryan or criticize him for any of his play is

1) you dont like dogs

2) you have something against a QB that is clean cut

3) you are not a Falcons fan to me if you criticize Ryan

4) you dont believe in god cause Matt Ryan is Tim Tebow father

5) you dont like wings and blue cheese

6) you are not a American

Matt Ryan is greatest QB to ever live . He took this franchise that was 3 years removed from a NFC champ game and when our old criminal QB got locked up and we were forced to play with Joey Harrington and Leftwich we had a horrible year just 1 year but this team was heading to LA

Matt Ryan - greatest Falcon ever

if you dont like Matt Ryan or criticize him for any of his play is

1) you dont like dogs

2) you have something against a QB that is clean cut

3) you are not a Falcons fan to me if you criticize Ryan

4) you dont believe in god cause Matt Ryan is Tim Tebow father

5) you dont like wings and blue cheese

6) you are not a American

nah.....you know it isn't like that.....Probably about 75% of the posters on here are pretty fair and reasonable in their individual evaluations of Ryan's play.

It's the 25% of the extreme fanatics in both camps who get all of the attention.

true Gritz , i been praising Ryan for past 3 weeks saying how great he is playing but since i still have a agenda according to SYd and falcondae im just going be super positive and super annoying .

I want this board to see me as a Falcons fan that is positive . I cant say how i truly feel so ill just pretend

Matt Ryan is greatest QB to ever live . He took this franchise that was 3 years removed from a NFC champ game and when our old criminal QB got locked up and we were forced to play with Joey Harrington and Leftwich we had a horrible year just 1 year but this team was heading to LA Matt Ryan - greatest Falcon ever if you dont like Matt Ryan or criticize him for any of his play is 1) you dont like dogs 2) you have something against a QB that is clean cut 3) you are not a Falcons fan to me if you criticize Ryan 4) you dont believe in god cause Matt Ryan is Tim Tebow father 5) you dont like wings and blue cheese 6) you are not a American

Okay, I laughed out loud.laugh.png Only you swift

If you dont like Matt Ryan chances are you put ketchup on your hot dog

if you dont like Matt Ryan good chance you have a cat

if you dont like Matt Ryan you drive a hybrid

Matt Ryan is Chuck Norris son .

Fact

Nah they put dijon mustard on their hotdogs

Fact

If you don't like Matt Ryan, you are not a true Falcons Fan

If you don't like Matt Ryan, then you don't know football.

If you don't like Matt Ryan, you missed the best thing since sliced cheese.

If you think any other Qb is better than Ryan, you have a man crush and are delusional.

This is fun!

Fact

LOL

I can see the analogy

Matt Ryan doesn't compete; Competing implies the possibility of losing. Matt Ryan doesn't lose - He allows other teams to win.

if you dont like Matt Ryan you are going to burn in ****

if you dont like Matt Ryan you never seen the light shine on him when he comes out of the tunnel like

Matt Ryan is Matt Ryan in movie about Matt Ryan

2 things you need to know about Matt Ryan

1) he wins at everything

2) he text his friends designed plays like if he was going to movies but had to call a audible

Mercades - his car - victory - formation meet up dive (bar)