Sec Championship Game - Georgia Vs. Lsu

scottp12

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I like our boys confidence too! I dont think it is a blowout, but if our boys come out to play (and they aren't wearing those stupid slippery pro combat cleats) then we stand a good chance in this game! I think Jefferson would have to play lights out to beat us if we can take away their running game

Haha I like our boys confidence too! I dont think it is a blowout, but if our boys come out to play (and they aren't wearing those stupid slippery pro combat cleats) then we stand a good chance in this game! I think Jefferson would have to play lights out to beat us if we can take away their running game

right now i am on the fence with the game. like i told you i am worried about the game and after this game they look like an 800 lb gorilla. i am very very worried about our offensive line matchup with their dline.

right now i am on the fence with the game. like i told you i am worried about the game and after this game they look like an 800 lb gorilla. i am very very worried about our offensive line matchup with their dline.

That is definitely the most worrisome thing to me sac. I think that if Crowell thought his his first 11 games were rough, then he is going to be in some deep dodo. Hopefully he will realize that he is a FRESHMAN starting for the University of Georgia in the SEC Championship game and fight trough some of those little injuries, and some of the bigger nagging ones lol. But yeah if our O-line doesn't show up it might be a long day for Murray and Crowell and Thomas.

Thomas better be ready to carry the ball 25+ times, just throwing that out there. Crow hasnt been hit by a real defender yet

i know we are going to talk uga/lsu, but i really want to beat georgia tech bad.. this is their most important game of the year and i hope we are not looking ahead to the title game because it seems like most fans are. i want 10 in a row and then a nice 11.. lol

True that sac. I don't think all fans are looking over it (while some surely are), it's just that it has been 6 years since we played in this game. Tech is always huge, but you dont get to discuss this game every year and have our team in the discussion

That is definitely the most worrisome thing to me sac. I think that if Crowell thought his his first 11 games were rough, then he is going to be in some deep dodo. Hopefully he will realize that he is a FRESHMAN starting for the University of Georgia in the SEC Championship game and fight trough some of those little injuries, and some of the bigger nagging ones lol. But yeah if our O-line doesn't show up it might be a long day for Murray and Crowell and Thomas.

Thomas better be ready to carry the ball 25+ times, just throwing that out there. Crow hasnt been hit by a real defender yet

that to me is the key to the game (besides turnovers). if our oline steps up and gives murray time to throw and we have holes and we don't make mistakes that lsu can capitalize on we win. the one thing about lsu is they take advantage of mistakes you make. we have grown up a lot as the year went on, hopefully that continues.

i know we are going to talk uga/lsu, but i really want to beat georgia tech bad.. this is their most important game of the year and i hope we are not looking ahead to the title game because it seems like most fans are. i want 10 in a row and then a nice 11.. lol

I'm not even thinking lsu right now, I wanna beat tech. Badly.

any word on who the home team will be? also, any word yet on possilbe uniforms?

This is a wild guess, but ive heard from a friend who heard from a friend whose cousin said we were doing something special because the seniors struck a deal with CMR at the beginning of the season that they could wear something special if they made it to the SECCG. I really wouldn't doubt it cuz i imagine CMR would have struck any deal to get to the SECCG this year lol. We'll see though!

Edited by scottp12

dodo.jpg