Musgrave

cportcuz

That's all great but our tendencies are well documented. I'm sure you could even figure out what we gonna run in certain situations. Bottom line is each man has to win on the field. That insider information stuff would be great for a team that doesn't rely so heavily on the run. But if their defense tries to sit back and figure things out Turner and Co are gonna kill them.

AP is probably out and the same is here they have jenks and we have rey. that can give insight about their OL and defense.

we should respect the team and respect the game, but we should win this sunday

Yup. And Ray also said he can identify their offensive sets. It's all just rah rah talk.

That's why they play the games..................

Edited by rightsaidfred

I dont think any of that matters. what does is the players that line up on sunday with that said.

The Vikes secondary is thin with Winfield , Cook , Abdulla, all question marks for the game and very doubtful if any of them see the field ..should be easy pickings for Matty and our offense. on offense they are thin at TE Rudolph , Shiancoe are probably not going to play plus Harvin is banged up with sore ribs and if Peterson cant go they aren't looking very good on that side of the ball either..The Falcons are a 9.5 favorite but something tells me this will be a hard fault game . last time we played them was 2008 we beat them in a close game 24/17 at their house I think we win 30 to 13 we have way too much at stake to lay back on this one ... GO FALCONS....

Just give the Vikes the playbook. They can't ******* stop it.

This is a Nfl team with player that made it here because they are talented. If they know what you are going to do they have a chane to stop. Every player in the nfl has talent oustide of Baker and Owens.