Michael Jenkins Returns

Guest fibonacci

Guest mashburn

Did everyone forget about Michael Jenkins? I know he is off of the radar since Ponder took over. I'm not sure why he does not throw to him.

Anyhow I think it is something to talk about how Jenkins will be returning the dome.

Thoughts?

Edited by mashburn

I read somewhere on here that Jenkins is targeted more there by Ponder than he ever was here by Ryan and Vick. I'm not sure if that's true though.

As many drops as he had here, who can blame Ryan, Harrington, Redman, Leftwich and Vick. He dropped so many big catches it's ridiculous. At least Roddy did turn things around a few years back

As many drops as he had here, who can blame Ryan, Harrington, Redman, Leftwich and Vick. He dropped so many big catches it's ridiculous. At least Roddy did turn things around a few years back

i still remember how bad we was in 07 and we went up to MIN and he let a pass go right off his hands for a INt TD... he did a lot of that

MJ12 owes me a slew of dropped 3rd down conversions and sure TD passes. He must slip and fall or bat a ball for an int.

He must also play like he is HD or Weems size and not win a jump ball or shield off a smaller CB. If he takes Ponder's pass for a TD on the 1st play or

catches a deep out so Vikes can kick a FG winner...he was a Saint in a Falcons uniform tongue.png .

Stay mediocre Michael Jenkins...you owe it.

It's because by the end of the game, the defense had completely forgotten that he was even there.

Lol you guys are acting like he was terrible... He was no where near as bad for the team as the Sackmaker is or Chase Owens....

He was just Mediocre nothing great nothing bad.

I always liked Jenkins, he's not the greatest second WR we ever had (in fact, all three of our boys this year are better than him), but he always seemed like a good dude, and man did he run a perfect fifteen yard out on that six-second miracle against the bears.

i wish him good luck and lots of success in minnesota, just not this sunday when they come to our house

Nah he wasn't terrible. He just wasn't starting material.

Lol he was a better blocker than Baker.....

But yes he was a disapointment for his draft status but he did contribute to the team in a workman like way and always was a classy guy never complained I hope he has a good career.