Kelvin Hayden Injured?

jamnesiac34

I'd be happy to have Hayden as our #2 corner if need be. Franks looks promising, seems like he just needs more reps. And Walls is probably in the same boat as Franks.

If the coaching staff doesn't believe Franks or Walls are capable, then sign a FA and put him on man-to-man duty. Do anything, but dont put Owens back out there. Please.

Correct sir. Why does Mike Smith perfer Owens over, Walls & Franks? angry.png

exactly...Smith will get the message 'one' day...but only after Owens has cost the team a couple of Ws. Smith seems stubborn to a fault at times...why other CBs aren't gettin a look instead of Owens is just flat out ridiculous...and i mean a game-time look. here's hopin' to a quick return for Hayden. he's made the biggest difference in the secondary this year. and if they give Sanders the same opportunity then he'll make the 2nd biggest difference.

Correct sir. Why does Mike Smith perfer Owens over, Walls & Franks? angry.png

Man I don't no either does he out perform these guys TC or maybe he know's the playbook better though you'd struggle to recognise it after a promising rookie year where he showed he could play a bit much like DeCoud this guy has regressed.For the mean time though Hayden seems like a China Doll and can't stay on the field and is forcing MS's hand we basically have to live with Owens and DeCoud until Moore and Hayden recover from there injuries.

exactly...Smith will get the message 'one' day...but only after Owens has cost the team a couple of Ws. Smith seems stubborn to a fault at times...why other CBs aren't gettin a look instead of Owens is just flat out ridiculous...and i mean a game-time look. here's hopin' to a quick return for Hayden. he's made the biggest difference in the secondary this year. and if they give Sanders the same opportunity then he'll make the 2nd biggest difference.

i think Owens did kinda cost us the game against the Pack last year. wasn't completely his fault, just 99% of it

I'd be happy to have Hayden as our #2 corner if need be. Franks looks promising, seems like he just needs more reps. And Walls is probably in the same boat as Franks.

If the coaching staff doesn't believe Franks or Walls are capable, then sign a FA and put him on man-to-man duty. Do anything, but dont put Owens back out there. Please.

Franks hasn't looked promising. He just looked a little less confused than Owens.

Archived