Official: Falcons Vs. Titans Game Thread

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just HOW in da hellz can you complain about Roddy when he puts up a MONSTER game today???   You need intervention QUICK!

Um, first of all, learn to read. I never said I was complaining about him. (however he did miss a few balls he should have caught.)What I AM asking is why we didn't target douglas more, especially on those FG drives? He did great last week so why not? God I hate it when idiot fans come up with idiotic strawmen while twisting to death what someone says.

Um, first of all, learn to read. I never said I was complaining about him. (however he did miss a few balls he should have caught.)What I AM asking is why we didn't target douglas more, especially on those FG drives? He did great last week so why not? God I hate it when idiot fans come up with idiotic strawmen while twisting to death what someone says.

I guess I read too much into your previous statement of: "Was White complaining about not getting the ball enough or something and we had to pacify him?"

The audacity of you to type such a comment AFTER this man puts out a performance of 7 CATCHES and 147 YARDS???!! Just sad!!!

And, if I'm not mistaken, HD received his "fair share" of catches today...especially when one considers how FEW targets/catches he's received prior to last week's game.

WE WON...I thought that would suffice for MOST fans.rolleyes.gif

Edited by BirdzEyeView

I guess I read too much into your previous statement of: "Was White complaining about not getting the ball enough or something and we had to pacify him?"

The audacity of you to type such a comment AFTER this man puts out a performance of 7 CATCHES and 147 YARDS???!!  Just sad!!!

And, if I'm not mistaken, HD received his "fair share" of catches today...especially when one considers how FEW targets/catches he's received prior to last week's game.  

WE WON...I thought that would suffice for MOST fans.rolleyes.gif

I am satisfied with the exception of not getting into the inzone on those FG drives and IMO we should spread the ball around more to him because he has proven he is a great asset to this team when given the chance. Despite how great turner, gonzalez, and white are, we need to spread the ball around a bit more in those situations..at least giving other teams something to think about because they know that the vast majority of time we are going to target white and gonzalez. We actually are pretty good in the red zone as far as scoring but I want douglas to have a bigger role in those situations and I don't understand why we don't give him more chances when we are in the red zone. It goes without saying white was great in this game and to think I was trashing him in any way is absurd. What I said was more tongue and cheek than being serious, so check your sarcasm meter there fella.  Fact is you over reacted, and are doing so again here in this post, and fail to see a joke when you see it.

you need to take a course on reading comprehension if you think he was complaining about white.

Thank you. I was merely trying to come up with a reason, albeit jokingly,  why we didn't target him more. I figured most would get the sarcasm after white hasn't had all the spotlight since jones has been added.  Fact is, it goes without saying white had a fantastic game and it was great to see him look more like last year than the first half where he has had some issues. Edited by lookout