Espn Insider Projects Nfc Playoff Teams And Odds

SaintRay

So Atlanta goes 4-3 against the Vikings, titans, texans, saints, buccaneers, panthers, and Jacksonville? I'm not trying to be overly optimistic but I kinda doubt that.

THIS^^^

We should be the favorite in 6 out of our 7 remaining games. Anything can happen, but for the purposes of projecting we ought to be listed as finishing at least 10-6. That's not homerism, just basic logic.

This list is more like prediciting lottery numbers. Just to be fair, I would still think this list was useless, even if we were in the mix for the playoffs on this thing. Here's the thing, the Falcons came into this season, believing their own hype IMO, and now we have been knocked back to reality. I think the Falcons play better as under dogs...so we will see, what we will see on the schedule and how it plays out.

Oh and....I hate the TAINTS

****, I didn't know the playoffs started after week 10?

That lockout really screwed up the season..

Lots of football to be played

Just my opinion

#1 No way Falcons finish lower than 10-6

#2 Saints have two losses remaining on their schedule.

#3 Lions will struggle to finish 10-6

Ray, why do you whine when TATF stuff is posted in RC, yet you hypocritically post RC stuff in TATF? Just wonderin'...rolleyes.gif

Big difference in an informative post like this at a time when the Falcon fans are estimating their playoff odds (which this post clearly addresses and is only available to people who pay, like me, to view and I was willing to share) vs. the Katrina trash and taints and aints posts that landed in Rivals.

Capiche?

Edited by SaintRay

Big difference in an informative post like this at a time when the Falcon fans are estimating their playoff odds (which this post clearly addresses and is only available to people who pay, like me, to view and I was willing to share) vs. the Katrina trash and taints and aints posts that landed in Rivals.

Capiche?

You ain't pullin' the wool over my eyes, hypocrite. Maybe some don't understand your motivation behind this post (hence why it belongs in RC), but I do. GTFO

The Packers will do their part and beat the Lions twice. It's all on the Birds to finish strong. I said it at the beginning of the year and stand by it today. The Falcons WILL be in the playoffs this year. I'm not going to predict how they do it but at 10-6 it will be enough.

I honestly don't think there are any games left on the schedule that are a sure loss. It all starts Sunday! With a W this week I can see them running the table. There is the NO game but that is winnable. Okay, Houston looks tough but A.G.S. rules apply

Funny how much dumber it makes you sound when you try to one up somebody on something and then present complete false information.

1+1 is an equation, not an algorithm. Maybe you thought the word was arithmetic? An algorithm is a set of rules used to define a sequence of operations. Basically, they take empirical statistics on teams that were in that same situation and how their seasons came to fruition and then take all those situations and extract some sore of recurring set of rules, aka algorithm, and then plug in the new current data to the accepted algorithm.

Also, algorithms are used in computer science and mathematic which both fall under science, so yes it is "pure science".

While I agree with you on your definitions of equations and algorithims, there is nothing that says an algorithm can't be flawed.

Sorry I stripped it down for you Taintheads. In the sequence if you find 1 baghead in a post and then you find another baghead in the same post agreeing with him then the result would be the start of a circle jerk. An algorithm can be as simple or as complicated as someone wishes to make it. It doesn't have to consider the correlation to reality especially when it relates to an event that obviously has not occurred yet. Otherwise why doesn't it predict within a small degree of error every year? In other words...it's BS.

Here's what Big A thinks an algorithm really is:

BFH_Algore_Rhythm.jpg

or this:

http://www.thealgorerhythm.com/The_Algorerhythm.html

NFC teams as of today......

team, projected record, playoff odds %

Packers, 14-2, 99.8%

49'ers, 13-3, 99.6%

Saints, 11-5, 89.6%

Cowboys, 9-7, 63.3%

Bears, 10-6, 82.8%

Lions, 10-6, 66.0%

And rated as next out were.....

Giants, 9-7, 56.2%

Falcons, 9-7, 32.9%

i wonder what these people are smoking the Giants will go 11-5-10-6 with the schedule they have left Dallas will be lucky to get to 8 wins and Detroit will struggle to get to 9 and 7 especially once Stafford goes down. And no way do the falcons loose more than 2 games of the games they have left.

Yea lions wont make it, we will beat texans, tennesee, vikings, jacksonville, panthers, and hopefully bucs. I see 5-2 or 6-1 if we beat the bucs. I hope we can beat the saints and go 7-0 but we will be in the playoffs again. Hopefully julio will be tip top for the play offs. and with him out this is an oppurtunity for ryan to get the connection with roddy back. We are in a good position coming out of the hardest part of our schedule.

Go Falcons