I am reminded of a video by Louis C.K. Its on you tube. Check it out.

This is the best time in our lives of being an Atlanta Falcons fan. We are relevent every year. Our coach screws up and its front page news. If June Jones screwed up it was like. "If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there...." I live in Kentucky. After a loss I have NO ONE for sympathy. On this board its like going to a friend and saying "Man my dog died" and your friend says. "He was not an elite dog anyway. Good thing he is dead"....

I feel better now thank you.

Guest mashburn

I hate that for you. but the boards were a lot better after the tough loss from the saints. there was more whining after the colts win then there was after the saints loss.

I really think the adminstrators are stepping up. and filtering the junk.

This post made me LOL because I was thinking the same thing.

All these armchair coaches think they know what is best for the team when most of them could not even manage a pee wee team to victory. Shoot, I always wonder if the ones who complain about Roddy White's drops could even catch a football, much less through traffic while bracing for a hit at full speed.

Man, I know what it's like. Im in the Cincinnati area and have to listen too, "man, the Bengals have a better record..." jazz all day.

This post made me LOL because I was thinking the same thing.

All these armchair coaches think they know what is best for the team when most of them could not even manage a pee wee team to victory. Shoot, I always wonder if the ones who complain about Roddy White's drops could even catch a football, much less through traffic while bracing for a hit at full speed.

Man, I know what it's like. Im in the Cincinnati area and have to listen too, "man, the Bengals have a better record..." jazz all day.

After the first guy jumped me, I though "Boy I should have kept this to myself"

It was a very disappointing loss, but even more so because we made so many stupid mistakes (again) that cost us the game, But I have a strange sense of peace because we have lost now to the Packers and the Saints. That tells me this team is just not very good this year, so my expectations have diminished as well.

Understand your frustrations but my expectations are still the same for this team. How a three point loss and a loss to the defending SB champs defines us as a team? I don't get that the only loss that I really have a problem with is the TB loss, but hey even the Saints lost to them in Tampa. So my expectations are still the same barring our team taking some drastic downward spiral. If that were to happen then you would definitely have to start questioning the coaching staff, because it would be uncharacteristic of the team to do that.

What's disappointing is knowing this team has the talent to compete at a high level, but it lacks the winners mentality to stay focused. I know it's easy for myself to say this, because I have no idea of what it takes to be a pro football player, but I think that my observation is the practical explanation. I really like what Coach Smith has done, but the discipline and focus is his area blame.

What's disappointing is knowing this team has the talent to compete at a high level, but it lacks the winners mentality to stay focused. I know it's easy for myself to say this, because I have no idea of what it takes to be a pro football player, but I think that my observation is the practical explanation. I really like what Coach Smith has done, but the discipline and focus is his area blame.

I completely agree. The lack of focus even shows up statistically with the massive increase in penalties over last year as well as the drops and blown coverages.

I am reminded of a video by Louis C.K. Its on you tube. Check it out. http://youtu.be/8r1CZTLk-Gk

This is the best time in our lives of being an Atlanta Falcons fan. We are relevent every year. Our coach screws up and its front page news. If June Jones screwed up it was like. "If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there...." I live in Kentucky. After a loss I have NO ONE for sympathy. On this board its like going to a friend and saying "Man my dog died" and your friend says. "He was not an elite dog anyway. Good thing he is dead"....

I feel better now thank you.

Nice post and I understand completely. The boards have changed quite a bit over the past few years. We used to have a group of trolls from the other teams, but now we have our very own Falcon trolls trying to stir things up mostly. Speaking of Ky (I'm from Paducah) how 'bout them wildcats!? Have you ever seen a more undermanned outcoached team in your life?..sheesh. Bring on the hoops!