Looking At The Remaining Schedule...can We Run The Table?

I have you guys down for another loss in the Superdome.

Not being rude, but I think the mojo the Saints have over the Falcons the last 5 years is now clearly in the head of Mike Smith. That's not good news.

This is Smith's 4th year. The Saints and Falcons have split years 1 and 3. Congrats on barely beating us in the 2nd game in 2009 with our backup QB in there to sweep us that year. You aren't sweeping us unless we have a key injury.

You are right. The visitor won the last four matches. Aints won three. We won one.

All four wins were gifts from the NFCS Football gods though:

2011 - NO - ATL outplayed NO but stepped on its weenie at least 17 times

2010 - NO - ATL outplayed NO but had two costly fumbles and 8 missed sacks

2010 - ATL - NO kicker missed a chip shot game winner

2009 - NO - ATL offense was in the training room but the Aints still nearly lost

All three of these were won by THREE points. Two in overtime. Can't wait for 12/26.

That's a bucket load there buddy....ohmy.png

@SaintRay what's wrong with what FFS1970 said? I agree with everything he said except I don't believe we outplayed you guys in the first game of this season but we definitely "stepped on our weenies at least 17times"

This is Smith's 4th year. The Saints and Falcons have split years 1 and 3. Congrats on barely beating us in the 2nd game in 2009 with our backup QB in there to sweep us that year. You aren't sweeping us unless we have a key injury.

And what do you see as a major injury? Why do you even make this statement? What if we lose what do you say then?

I'm giving a loaded answer to this loaded question. I felt like we could have won three of the four games we lost to this point. Then once I saw how we started in the GB game, we could have won that one too. So, the answer is yes we CAN. Will this team rebound and gut it out? I don't know.

Not to mention that Abe did not play and Julio went out early with the Hammy

11-5 looks reasonable.....somehow, I think we slip up and lose in one of these games. But that should be good enough to get us in the Wild Card, if not win the division. We just gotta keep the momentum going, and try to WIN OUT, baby.....we definitely control our own destiny, at this point.

GO, YOU DIRTY BIRDS!!!

FalconJim.