Memo To Roddy White

Roddy - your proctologist called, apparently he found your head!

Can you please start walking like you talk it? Better yet how about stop using Twitter, shut-up in general and focus on being the receiver you were last year or for most of your career? You have been the single biggest disappointment on the team this year and today will go down as another bad day.

Can you stop with the personal foul penalties? Does any other WR in the League have as many as you do?

Can you actually start catching the ball again? The INT on Ryan's record for today was due to the ball hitting both of your hands and please spare me that the pass was a little behind you - Pro Bowl receivers make that catch and it cost the team a FG! And before I forget you had the game winning TD on both of your hands - I bet you Colston makes that catch!

You have 7 games to get help get this team in the playoffs - you've spent 9 games contributing to the exact opposite of that - time to start making plays!

Edited by Bart2Ryan+beyond

I hope he's more mature than that! Rice had Taylor, Swann had Stallworth, Irvin had Harper.....plenty of examples of two good WRs getting their share of the ball. God I hope he's not becoming the WR version of Deangelo, sorry Meangelo, Hall!

No, I think he is more of a feminine TO.

Yep. His mouth and attitude has finally gotten him the target of the ref's. How else does one explain the phantom Offensive PI that negated a TG first down, then led directly to the int and the Saints' winning point differential... 3 points.

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3933945-pick-an-excuse-the-aints-fan-will-give-when-they-lose/