Saints Are Simply Better

The Saints are better, and the proof of that is that your coach believes it. No team plays that way unless they think they are playing a better team. It was coached as if you were trying to steal a win, not beat a team you are superior too.

It is a great rivalry and the game in New Orleans will be great. Not an easy win for us, if we are able to get the win. Really great game today!

I wouldn't say Saints are simply better, Falcons dominated time of possession and overall stats. They just couldn't close it out.

Agreed. I feel like we beat ourselves today more then the Saints beat us. We need to get control of all these mistakes and penalties. I feel that rests on the shoulders of the coaching staff.

Falcons will win plenty more games this year, but the Saints are simply the better team.

Good game today and the Falcons certainly made the Saints work for it.

SR

Yes..... It was an "entertaining" game.

The bush league calls that the Saints got today was unbelievable. PI on Roddy White for barely touching a guy on a completed pass to Gonzalez when the defender wasn't really a factor?? I could go on about that, but some of the decisions made by our coaching game cost us that game. I'm not bagging the Saints, I'm just saying that the Falcons stuck to their strengths, this would have been a Falcons victory. The Saints wanted a balanced offensive attack. They had no run game from ANY of the 3 backs

But yes.... The drama made this game very entertaining

Yes Green Bay is better. I think we have the best defense of any of the 3 but Green Bay has an unreal offense. The Saints have to be careful because they are really turning into a one dimensional offense. Its almost like they are running the run and shoot. They were much more balanced when they won the Super Bowl. I just don't think they can win the big one again trying to win a shootout every week. As for my Falcons, they have to take more chances in the red zone to win these type of games. Can't settle for FGs in the NFL.

Saints and Falcons are not all that different. You guys do have the better offense. Heck, we've been calling for MM's head for a while now. I don't think this offense really takes off until we get a good OC who is innovative and knows what he's doing. With the weapons we have on offense, any good OC out there would be salivating at the mouth to get the chance to coordinate our offense. It's not ALL MM though. The OL WAS a problem(they have stepped it up big time), and Ryan is just not right all the time. He's inconsistent. You can't have that in a QB if you want to go in the playoffs and go DEEP in the playoffs. Ryan's gotta play better. In the end, I think it comes down to MM and consistent play from the QB....

The **** they are. Falcons outplayed them in pretty much every aspect of the game. Bad penalties and stupid coaching decisions were the difference.

But those mistakes and errors in decisions make you not as good as your #s. the better team ALWAYS wins even if they are just better for one game or in one phase of the game. All things considered the saints were better TODAY. We should judge at the end of the season which team was better for the year.

Agreed. I feel like we beat ourselves today more then the Saints beat us. We need to get control of all these mistakes and penalties. I feel that rests on the shoulders of the coaching staff.

Man the one thing I hate is when a team loses they say we beat ourselves #######!!!! It was the saints that stop the falcons on a 4th and inches,it was the saints who stopped the previous drives for TD's,it was the saints in the end when the dust cleared that came away victorious again!!! WHO DAT, We DAT!!!