Ahhh Good Try Falcons

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either way the saints WERE fortunate , but at the end of the game when they needed a play on defense they made it, and when we needed a play on offense we did not.

Pretty simple and strait forward.

No, I think you passed on simple and straight forward many posts ago.

Either they were fortunate or they executed better when it counted. It can't be both.

No, I think you passed on simple and straight forward many posts ago.

Either they were fortunate or they executed better when it counted. It can't be both.

It absolutely can be,

Take the play itself. the play before it was actually rule a 1st down, the saints were fortunate to have it reversed and make it 4th and short.

On that play the saints executed better but to even get to that point it was a fortunate break for the saints,

Or to put it on us, on one of the bigger runs Turner had he fumbled the ball but it went out of bounds.

We executed well to open a huge hole and turner did a great job running but we were lucky the ball bounced out of bounds.

It was both well executed AND luck all on the same play.

So yeah it absolutly 100% can be well executed and good fortune at the same time.

Saying someone had good fortune in the game is NOT an insult no matter how much you sissies want to make it to be,

The saints one because they made a play at the end when it was needed....that does not diminish them having the ball bounce their way some like it did.

Just like had the falcons one you could say the EXACT to a T same thing because it was such an incredibly even game.

I didn't think it end up like that thread when I started it. O well... Atlanta got beat plain and simple. Falconadie was posting trash all week where is he at for his crow?

why, it seems only this week someone made a thread asking what the Saints fans excues would be. How did this thread merge with that one?

Haha man it's funny how bad the Fcons would be talking if they pull the game our, but now that they loss it's we were fortunate.

lol i was phillyvick. Now i can finally get rid of that troll name a stop pretending to be an egirls fan. Guess no one could actually read the girls shirt in my avatar pic. **** Da Eagles

Not hardly.

Graham dropped a couple easy passes but as a whole did not have the drops the falcons had.

Julio dropped one in the end zone, HD dropped one that would have been a first down, Tony G also dropped one.

Each of us could point to stuff like that, and we both would be right when we said the other team was fortunate in those situations..

In the end the saints defense made a play and the falcons offense did not, but that one big play does not make the saints the "better team"

SHEESH. The Saints are a better team. Better record. Better performances against the league's top teams. They held us to field goal attempts at home, and they scored their points easily. Even though it was another close OT loss in this series, we were always scratching from behind AT HOME. Smitty tries to get Payton sized nuts at the wrong times. Onside kick?? Handoff on 4th and inches??

And Weems is totally expendable. Friggin' wave-off master.

Nice job Saints. I hate you. At least now I know where we stand... Wild Card.

Edited by Falconcheff

SHEESH. The Saints are a better team. Better record. Better performances against the league's top teams. They held us to field goal attempts at home, and they scored their points easily. Even though it was another close OT loss in this series, we were always scratching from behind AT HOME. Smitty tries to get Payton sized nuts at the wrong times. Onside kick?? Handoff on 4th and inches??

And Weems is totally expendable. Friggin' wave-off master.

Nice job Saints. I hate you. At least now I know where we stand... Wild Card.

The realest post by a falcon fan all day. I commend you.

In practically every game in this league, there are a handful of plays that determine the outcome...obviously the biggest one today was the 4th down stop in OT, which set up the game-winning FG by the Saints. If any Falcons fans want to say that the Saints benefited from good fortune in winning this game, then they also should acknowledge that they themselves benefited from that same good fortune in the infamous missed FG in overtime game last year. In both cases, the team that won did what they had to do to win, and the team that didn't didn't. So, how about just a straighforward acknowledgement that the better team, at least the better team today, won the game?

Haha man it's funny how bad the Fcons would be talking if they pull the game our, but now that they loss it's we were fortunate.

Just to let you know, if we had pulled that game out, I'd have been too thrilled to bother myself talking to the likes of you.

But that's just Falcon fans. We don't need to go to another team's messageboard for approval after a win.

Just to let you know, if we had pulled that game out, I'd have been too thrilled to bother myself talking to the likes of you.

But that's just Falcon fans. We don't need to go to another team's messageboard for approval after a win.

You Falcon fans sure do troll around SR alot.

Edited by SaintAngerz

Never, and I mean NEVER have I even considered going to a rival team's board. WTF do I give a **** what any rival fan has to say about anything!!?? Except for the Saints board! I do love to hear input from their fans and to see what the falcons need to do to be a successful team like the boys in Black and gold! Who dat!

mhmmrolleyes.gif