• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, no way Sproles can run on 7th ranked Run Defense, when he faced 4th ranked Texans Defense that is healthier than now be ause they still had Williams, he only was averaging 17.5 yards per carry and had another 50 yards receiving. They only rushed him twice against the 8th ranked run D of Packers, but did have 75 yards on 7 catches against them averaging 10.7 yards per catch.

But you're right, now way he gets any yards or does anything against Falcons

Don't worry bub at least Brees will continue his TD streak come Sunday. A little moral victory I know you Aints fans thrive on.

Don't hold back! C'mon, really tell us how you feel? Keep I'm mind that Falcons have lowest remaining cap space available in NFC South and I think 4 least league wide, that means barely any money for replacements, poor quality replacements, and half a season left to play.

A win by Falcons only put them barely half a game ahead with Saints holding tiebreakers over Falcons. Saints already won second win over Bucs and beat Bears. Falcons still have to face Texans and Jags, teams the Saints already beat and very likely both teams will lose another game or two or three this season. At worst if both teams win out remaining schedules and they split head to head games, Saints win the division. The only way Saints can lose division is to get swept and lose both games to Falcons, or split games and Saints drop one more game than Falcons.

You cant possibly be that stupid. Youre assuming the only way the Saints Dont win the division is if the Saints win out the rest of their games. Keep assuming that

Edited by The Falcon Jedi Knight

Same! Falcons have really been shooting themselves in the foot when they come up with L's against the Aints. The last time we met Turner fumbled on the goal line, Ryan didn't capitalize on Abe's interception with good field position. In my opinion with this winning streak we are on now I am seeing less and less of Falcon inconsistencies especially on defense. No more shooting ourselves in the foot!

In the first game, the Saints missed a 29 yard field goal in OT.

In the second game, you argue about Turner's fumble (and he fumbled at the 3 after being stuffed on first down... he lost yardage, w/o a fumble, they likely settle for a field goal).. yet that was set up by a PI in the endzone... the exact same play which happened to Lance Moore in the first half, but no call was made. Saints scored no points on that drive. Then the Falcons got two fluke INTs by DLinemen, one returned for a TD... and still lost.

Saints may lose this game... but the only team that could get blown out here would be the Falcons, because they can't score with the Saints if the Saints are just having one of those days.

Edited by bradael
Guest Negatorris

Stains fans stay in denial. The SB spoiled them now they think the Taints are the best in the division... The Falcons could have a much more dynamic offense if not for Mike "One Trick Pony" Mularkey. You'll see once we get rid of him.

Who Dat?! Who Dat?! Aww wait a minute....****. Junior put down that gay *** umbrella....dontchu know you in Atlanta and these people will BEAT yo *** if they know you're a Saints fan?....and hide them beads....this aint Mardi Gras....we got to be IN-CONSPICULOUS....slip into this Michael Turner jersey son...I caaaannn't BELIEVE Spoon knocked Brees' face off his face...they aint never gettin' that stain off the Georgia Dome turf...can't believe we got beat by 3 scores....why in the **** did you let me bet the trailer rent on this game,son...you supposed to choot choot choot when daddy get drunk and do sompin stupid like that der....

Look son....there's a cab free and clear right here by the Georgia Dome....

*father and son climb into back seat of cab, mindful of their hoop skirts and umbrellas*

Cab driver turns around.....enter Ookie....

Awww **** I am higher than Delta Airlines right now....y'all wanna fly somewhere?....oh wait is y'all ladies with beards?...****! what is it with circus folk always gravitating toward me...

Aint the circus the ****....elephants and clowns and motorcycles in cages....i dig that **** after a few tugs of Maui Wowwee....

But what do y'all like about the circus....oh lemme guess....y'all faggoty ***** like the peanuts...word of advice from a mang with EXPERIENCE....don't bring yo weak assed **** to the Georgia Dome again....

Dat **** aint flyin'.....I learned the hard way....

That said, your fare is on me....I killed dozens of dogs and I'm still ballin'....

****....shoulda taken my time here more serious....ATL be BALLIN'....

You heard it here first! laugh.png

lol, when have the saints been held to 10pts sense 2006? your and idiot, you think the #12 ranked offense falcons are going to do that with a #12 ranked defense Vs Brees and N.O. #1 offense in the NFL, put down the bottle homer and put out the blunt

http://www.pro-footb...rs/2011/opp.htm

Brees has basically owned your house since 2006, he's as comfortable winning there as he at our Real Dome. and no one is impressed by the colts win. We walked off the field late in the 3rd and still got 62pts, you really have no idea whats coming, spoles is bush x10 , graham is better than shockey etc..etc.. etc.., 10pts really,lol you'll be lucky if we don't do our average 30pts, we've played better defenses than falcons

Edited by pherein

lol, when have the saints been held to 10pts sense 2006? your and idiot, you think the #12 ranked offense falcons are going to do that with a #12 ranked defense Vs Brees and N.O. #1 offense in the NFL, put down the bottle homer and put out the blunt

http://www.pro-footb...rs/2011/opp.htm

Brees has basically owned your house since 2006, he's as comfortable winning there as he at our Real Dome. and no one is impressed by the colts win. We walked off the field late in the 3rd and still got 62pts, you really have no idea whats coming, spoles is bush x10 , graham is better than shockey etc..etc.. etc.., 10pts really,lol you'll be lucky if we don't do our average 30pts, we've played better defenses than falcons

Delicious stuff right there folks.

In the first game, the Saints missed a 29 yard field goal in OT.

In the second game, you argue about Turner's fumble (and he fumbled at the 3 after being stuffed on first down... he lost yardage, w/o a fumble, they likely settle for a field goal).. yet that was set up by a PI in the endzone... the exact same play which happened to Lance Moore in the first half, but no call was made. Saints scored no points on that drive. Then the Falcons got two fluke INTs by DLinemen, one returned for a TD... and still lost.

Saints may lose this game... but the only team that could get blown out here would be the Falcons, because they can't score with the Saints if the Saints are just having one of those days.

One of those days, you mean like they had against the Rams? Last to win in a blow out was the Falcons.

When your QB throws 22 picks in a year, can't say that any of them are flukes, when your 6' tall QB tries to throw over a lineman way too close to him and that lineman picks it off, that's not a fluke.

Turner fumbled on 2nd down, had at least one more play to get a TD.

I have a question for one Aint named Big A?

Why do you spend so much got dayum time here man? Why don't you keep tabs on your properties and focus on making your hundred of thousands or even couple million? No way in helll would I have the time to sit on a message board every single day, morning, noon, and night, just for the helll of it. My time would be spent trying to make more money and enjoying it. Don't you have a family, wife and kids, or something?

Good grief man! You are here everytime I am here.

I don't want to just win; I want to see Aints players with filthy, torn unis, bloody noses, spitting blood and hanging their heads. I want to see Scarface slowly pick himself off the turf and look up at the big screen to see Grimes trotting across the end line with a Pick 6 for the third time in the first quarter, I want to see Sean Payton choke on a hot dog up in the coach's booth, I want to see Aints safeties berating each other over who blew the coverage on yet another White/Jones TD catch, I want to see the Aints fans at the game throw away their poms poms and slip on their Aints paper bags. I want to see a five TD Falcon lead late in the 4th, I want to hear all the talking heads concede that the Falcons are way better than the Aints and start talking them up as Super Bowl contenders again, I want to see Matt Ryan finish the game with a QBR double that of Scarface.

I agree with everything here except the talking us up as SB contenders part. Every time the media starts talking us up, our players buy into it and think that they have arrived, get lazy, and suffer foolish losses

I don't want to just win; I want to see Aints players with filthy, torn unis, bloody noses, spitting blood and hanging their heads. I want to see Scarface slowly pick himself off the turf and look up at the big screen to see Grimes trotting across the end line with a Pick 6 for the third time in the first quarter, I want to see Sean Payton choke on a hot dog up in the coach's booth, I want to see Aints safeties berating each other over who blew the coverage on yet another White/Jones TD catch, I want to see the Aints fans at the game throw away their poms poms and slip on their Aints paper bags. I want to see a five TD Falcon lead late in the 4th, I want to hear all the talking heads concede that the Falcons are way better than the Aints and start talking them up as Super Bowl contenders again, I want to see Matt Ryan finish the game with a QBR double that of Scarface.

Ryan = 80.1 Passer Rating 1 INT

Brees = 101.7 Passer Rating 0 INT

Same! Falcons have really been shooting themselves in the foot when they come up with L's against the Aints. The last time we met Turner fumbled on the goal line, Ryan didn't capitalize on Abe's interception with good field position. In my opinion with this winning streak we are on now I am seeing less and less of Falcon inconsistencies especially on defense. No more shooting ourselves in the foot!

Me too, Me too

Can I laugh at you NOW!!!!

WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT

WE DAT WE DAT WE DAT WE DAT WE DAT

We hold them to under 20. I can see it now. They definitely don't have the coaches, and firepower the Packers have, especially on the road.

Not only did you not give me my promised thread, you got a lot of peoples hopes up that bought into your predictions, what happend to the less than 20 points thing?