A Message To Falcons Fans

The Saints fans care what you think. They want you to believe that they are right at all times, even (in NOLAs case) when they make up stats for arbitrary and dare I say asinine arguments.

Their team won a Superbowl. They are considered the class of the NFC South. Even when you know all that, and go out of your way with them to avoid the conversation, they make sure to mention it anyway.

Why is this? Is it the pure joy of gloating in the face of an unseen rival fan? Is it the fact that most of them are the off-spring of sibling love?

I would venture to say neither.

In fact, I'd say it's due to the fact that the city of New Orleans, for at the very least, seventy-five years now, are irrationally and insanely jealous of the city of Atlanta. There's a lot of reason for this, primarily being:

No one finds the city of New Orleans remotely interesting outside of one week a year centered around a Tuesday.

Atlanta is the media, music and social hub of the South.

Few annoying Cajun accents.

Less people pretending to have Cajun accents.

Chicken tenders instead of gator tenders.

The list goes on and on.

Fact of the matter is, there's a reason why half of the **** state of Louisiana fled to Atlanta after the hurricane displaced them, and it's cause ****-- they wanted to be here anyway.

So, just remember Falcons fans, as you deal with the fans of New Orleans, or even those who unfortunately are stuck living there, just remember: deep down, they just wanna be you.

Let's all do our best to entertain our guests, rather than intentionally say hurtful things. You never know, the Saints fan you're insulting may be the Saints fan who, deep down, just wishes he was your neighbor.

That's all, friends.

-Tom Servo

The Saints fans care what you think. They want you to believe that they are right at all times, even (in NOLAs case) when they make up stats for arbitrary and dare I say asinine arguments.

Their team won a Superbowl. They are considered the class of the NFC South. Even when you know all that, and go out of your way with them to avoid the conversation, they make sure to mention it anyway.

Why is this? Is it the pure joy of gloating in the face of an unseen rival fan? Is it the fact that most of them are the off-spring of sibling love?

I would venture to say neither.

In fact, I'd say it's due to the fact that the city of New Orleans, for at the very least, seventy-five years now, are irrationally and insanely jealous of the city of Atlanta. There's a lot of reason for this, primarily being:

No one finds the city of New Orleans remotely interesting outside of one week a year centered around a Tuesday.

Atlanta is the media, music and social hub of the South.

Few annoying Cajun accents.

Less people pretending to have Cajun accents.

Chicken tenders instead of gator tenders.

The list goes on and on.

Fact of the matter is, there's a reason why half of the **** state of Louisiana fled to Atlanta after the hurricane displaced them, and it's cause ****-- they wanted to be here anyway.

So, just remember Falcons fans, as you deal with the fans of New Orleans, or even those who unfortunately are stuck living there, just remember: deep down, they just wanna be you.

Let's all do our best to entertain our guests, rather than intentionally say hurtful things. You never know, the Saints fan you're insulting may be the Saints fan who, deep down, just wishes he was your neighbor.

That's all, friends.

-Tom Servo

gator>>>>>>>chicken

but don't worry....you can still stop by and have a beer anytime smile.png

That's all, friends.

-Tom Servo

You can't possibly be so stupid as to believe such a moronic statement! I've seen Homers in my time but Servo has taken it to an all new level. Which is gonna make it even more enjoyable to watch the Falcons do their Annual CRASH & BURN!laugh.png

I can't imagine that I've ever met anyone from Louisiana that wakes up thinking,"wow, I sure wish I was in Atlanta" ****, besides sports, Atlanta isn't thought about at all. I've spent a few months working in Atlanta.I get to see the best and worst of cities. Bulkhead-very nice,Eastpoint,not so much. Atlanta isn't a bad place, but the traffic is HORRIBLE! Who'd be envious of driving in that mess everyday?Saints 31-Falcons 30.

I just saw the 9 o'clock news on Fox8 here in New Orleans, and in a story about a brand new cruise ship porting here for the next 5 months, the NOLA tourism director said that over 8 million people visit New Orleans as tourists every year...seriously doubt that that anywhere near that many visit Atlanta. As far as wanting to be live in Atlanta instead...here in New Orleans, I can go out to dine at a world class restaurant and go and listen to live music of any genre any night of the week. If I was in Atlanta, I could go out and...and...eat some chicken tenders...yeah I can see where I'd much rather live in Atlanta...rolleyes.gif

I just saw the 9 o'clock news on Fox8 here in New Orleans, and in a story about a brand new cruise ship porting here for the next 5 months, the NOLA tourism director said that over 8 million people visit New Orleans as tourists every year...seriously doubt that that anywhere near that many visit Atlanta. As far as wanting to be live in Atlanta instead...here in New Orleans, I can go out to dine at a world class restaurant and go and listen to live music of any genre any night of the week. If I was in Atlanta, I could go out and...and...eat some chicken tenders...yeah I can see where I'd much rather live in Atlanta...rolleyes.gif

FINALLY! Chris seeing the light! See what trying to be a pal to Falcon fans will get you? FLEAS!

New orleans probably is a bigger tourist attraction, but there's alot more to atlanta than chicken tenders