One Question They Never Ask In Louisiana...

HASHBROWN3

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is actually a good setup for a joke "What is 1 thing no one ever asks in New Orleans?"

Where is the nearest bathroom?

for some reason that one caught me off guard and gave me a really good chuckle.

bag-o-matic huh? another thing we can give new orleans credit for is the toothbrush. anywhere else and it would have been called the "teethbrush."

Originality... something that Atlanta doesn't have.

The Falcons just wish they were the Saints. They even proved this when they traded so much to draft Julio Jones and said they wanted to be more explosive on offense, and proceeded to become a pass heavy offense through the first five weeks of the season.

Three cajun boys, Slim, Billy-Bob and Bubba died and went to heaven. At the pearly gates, they were met by St. Peter, who explained that although it was late and God had retired for the evening, he had asked Albert Einstein to show them around so they wouldn't get

bored before they met God in the morning. After Einstein had introduced himself to Slim, he asked, "By the way, Slim, what was your IQ when you were alive?" "159", said Slim. "Great!", said Einstein. We'll discuss my general theory of relativity and maybe a little unified field theory as I show you around." "What an exciting opportunity!", said Slim. Einstein then introduced himself to Billy-Bob, and when he was done he said, "Tell me, Billy-Bob - what was your IQ when you were alive?" "141", said Billy-Bob. "Good," said Einstein. "If you'd like, we can discuss a little mathematics and philosophy as I point out the heavenly sights." "Nothing I'd like better!" was Billy-Bob's reply. After Einstein had introduced himself to Bubba, he asked, "What was your IQ when you were alive, Bubba?" "58" said Bubba.

Punching him on the arm, Einstein said, "Hey, Bubba - How 'bout

them Saints"

Edited by HASHBROWN3