Which Team Would Be Worse Off Without Their Starting Qb: Saints Or Falcons?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Fine we wern't beat by the SB champions. You were beat by the first ever 7-9 losing season team ever. And if you want the defintion of rape just ask Tracy Porter how he feels about Marshawn Lynch, I mean after one man raped the entire and I mean entire NO defense by himself and then held the tool of destruction in your face while going across the goal line. Yeah i'm ok with losing to the potential SB champions.

laugh.png...TOO funny!!!!

To answer the question, I believe the Saints would be worse off without Brees. I'd say we would have a better chance at success because of the real/live game experience our backup QB has compared to the Saints backup QB.

Edited by BirdzEyeView

Something else that's funny. Ask your defense how they felt about not making gb punt.

laugh.png...TOO funny!!!!

To answer the question, I believe the Saints would be worse off without Brees. I'd say we would have a better chance at success because of the real/live game experience our backup QB has compared to the Saints backup QB.

The way you stated it was the Falcons would be better off because you think your team is more talented which is highly debatable.

Your backup is more experienced I gie you that, but I definitely would take our rb's over turner. My opinion.

Who WOULDN'T take "4 against 1"??? The extremes some Saints fans will go to just to "prove" a point is HILARIOUS. SMH...

Edited by BirdzEyeView

Both stung but your team had SB hopes and would have had every team come you your house and play. What did your team do? Fold like a deck of cards. We won a SB with home field advantage.

I'm sure it probably didn't feel as bad as it did when your team got MARSHAWN LYNCHED and SEAHAWKED last year!ohmy.png