Which Team Would Be Worse Off Without Their Starting Qb: Saints Or Falcons?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Saints would look like the Colts right now without Brees. If Ryan went down we would lose a few more games but we would be between 6-9 wins with the players we have. Brees is the main guy on the Saints.

Their offense relies primarily on the qb. How brees goes, so does their team. We've seen this team win despite awful outings by the field corporal.

See what I mean? Am I missing something when I watch falcon games? Where are all these stud players hiding on Sunday's?

The Saints would look like the Colts right now without Brees. If Ryan went down we would lose a few more games but we would be between 6-9 wins with the players we have. Brees is the main guy on the Saints.

The Saints would be worse. Here is my two cents: That offense revolves around Brees and probably the entire team. Their defense is nothing to fear at all. They don't have much of a running game. What little running game they have would be ineffective because teams could pin their ears back and focus on stopping the run and sacking the QB. Take away Brees and the Saints are nothing.

Look at what the Rams did when Brees did actually play!!!! Figuratively speaking, they took him out of the game and looked what happened. Graham was MIA, Moore where was he? They did limit the screens/Sproles. They had a 31 - 14 lead up until the 7 garbage time points.

On the other hand, we saw what the Falcons were without Ryan on the field for what. . . . .3 games or something like that? We **** near tied it up with Redman against these very Saints during their SB run in 2009. We are not one dimensional. We are not old and regressing on defense. Our team revolves around a more balanced approach instead of one player. With that being said, I would love a more suitable back up QB heading into the near future, though.

The saints are averaging more rushing yards than your Falcons by 10 yards a game. Your defense is giving up a whopping 1 point less than the Saints defense.

Drop back and punt with your other hommies. Good try though.

The Saints would be worse. Here is my two cents: That offense revolves around Brees and probably the entire team. Their defense is nothing to fear at all. They don't have much of a running game. What little running game they have would be ineffective because teams could pin their ears back and focus on stopping the run and sacking the QB. Take away Brees and the Saints are nothing.

Look at what the Rams did when Brees did actually play!!!! Figuratively speaking, they took him out of the game and looked what happened. Graham was MIA, Moore where was he? They did limit the screens/Sproles. They had a 31 - 14 lead up until the 7 garbage time points.

The saints are averaging more rushing yards than your Falcons by 10 yards a game. Your defense is giving up a whopping 1 point less than the Saints defense.

Drop back and punt with your other hommies. Good try though.

Ok, but I thought this conversation was about which team would fare worse if their respective starting QBs went down?????? Have I missed something?

On the other hand, we saw what the Falcons were without Ryan on the field for what. . . . .3 games or something like that? We **** near tied it up with Redman against these very Saints during their SB run in 2009. We are not one dimensional. We are not old and regressing on defense. Our team revolves around a more balanced approach instead of one player. With that being said, I would love a more suitable back up QB heading into the near future, though.

Ive been tryin to say that Redman wouldn't be that bad of a drop off.

Also, you have, in a way, proved the point I was making about the Saints and how one dimensional they are with a heavy aerial assault based solely on Brees.

Ive been tryin to say that Redman wouldn't be that bad of a drop off.

Nope, absolutely not!

See what I mean? Am I missing something when I watch falcon games? Where are all these stud players hiding on Sunday's?

I don't see what your complaining about. Brees is one of the best playing right now at the position. We are just saying that if he's not there you guys would not be better off. It's not a knock on your team, it's just pointing out how important he is to your squad. You should take that as a compliment.

I don't see what your complaining about. Brees is one of the best playing right now at the position. We are just saying that if he's not there you guys would not be better off. It's not a knock on your team, it's just pointing out how important he is to your squad. You should take that as a compliment.

Exactly! Thank you! Of course, we can't take a guy serious whose name is Laughter.

The way you stated it was the Falcons would be better off because you think your team is more talented which is highly debatable.

Your backup is more experienced I gie you that, but I definitely would take our rb's over turner. My opinion.

With the offense you run I would take your backs too. In our offense though I'm going with Turner.

Basically it all comes down to the quarterback because both teams IMO are about equal overall. What sets them apart is their quarterbacks and obviously you have a big advantage in that department. Your offense's key player is the qb, ours is Turner.

+1 to you sir!

With the offense you run I would take your backs too. In our offense though I'm going with Turner.

Basically it all comes down to the quarterback because both teams IMO are about equal overall. What sets them apart is their quarterbacks and obviously you have a big advantage in that department. Your offense's key player is the qb, ours is Turner.