Which Team Would Be Worse Off Without Their Starting Qb: Saints Or Falcons?

BankerBird™

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My best friend is an auburn Fan! When my tigers play them we take shots for every score the opposing team makes.

Well in his case, when the Falcons/Saints play, he all in my face, calling me on the phone. Saints lost last year he was m.i.a for 2 weeks. When Saints win, I give him his props but then he acts like its the greatest victory in Saint history.

Yeh I know plenty of people like that. Big rivalry and recently has a lot at stake for playoff seeding.

Well in his case, when the Falcons/Saints play, he all in my face, calling me on the phone. Saints lost last year he was m.i.a for 2 weeks. When Saints win, I give him his props but then he acts like its the greatest victory in Saint history.

Edited by Laugher

bout the same, Saints offense will not be the same, Falcons confindence will drop if Ryan isn't there either

Exactly. The Aint's would collapse like a Manning-less Colts team (Their backup Chase Daniel is a lot like Curtis Painter inexperienced) and Redman would do decently enough but would take a lot of sacks due to holding the ball too long.

With Sean Payton and a plethora of weapons, and average qb can be effective in new Orleans. Brees makes great throws, but a lot are to wide open receivers. Daniel can do that at the least. Not to mention we do have four capable running backs.

Great topic btw

So how good is Brees really if a lot of his passes are to wide open receivers? mellow.png

easily the saints.. the drew brees aquisition has turned out to be one of the top FA pick ups of the 21st century. The pass heavy offense they run with its myriad of routes and the way they spread the ball around has to have a effective qb. chase daniels would get devastated if he was their starter. our run first scheme could manage without ryan but it would not be as effective.