Which Team Would Be Worse Off Without Their Starting Qb: Saints Or Falcons?

BankerBird™

That was about as terrible as your fanbase leaving at the end of the 3rd quarter you would think it was a packers home game.

Ok. Fine we wern't beat by the SB champions. You were beat by the first ever 7-9 losing season team ever. And if you want the defintion of rape just ask Tracy Porter how he feels about Marshawn Lynch, I mean after one man raped the entire and I mean entire NO defense by himself and then held the tool of destruction in your face while going across the goal line. Yeah i'm ok with losing to the potential SB champions.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Fine we wern't beat by the SB champions. You were beat by the first ever 7-9 losing season team ever. And if you want the defintion of rape just ask Tracy Porter how he feels about Marshawn Lynch, I mean after one man raped the entire and I mean entire NO defense by himself and then held the tool of destruction in your face while going across the goal line. Yeah i'm ok with losing to the potential SB champions.

I think y'all both went too far, both teams left in first round last year and sucks for both sides. Of anything, with all the injuries and no starting RBs, the Saints fans knew they probably wouldn't go all the way, it was the Falcons with 1# seed that had a great opportunity. Regardless, that's a dome deal.

This thread isn't about what likely would happen in a game between us. Its about Chase Daniels 2/3 16 yards 0 TD's coming in if Drew Brees went down vs Chris Redman 268/473 with 23 TD's coming in if Matt Ryan went down.

How's that for stat's? Seriously do you think Daniels can be up to Brees' level?

Thank you. I believe I said this on page one and somehow it got turned into preseason "looks like" and other useless stats. Nobody with any sense is really bashing Daniel because...well there hasn't been much to see on him in a regular season game but I think the general consensus has been Redman has been a solid stop gap QB. Well besides the one guy who thought Redman looked horrible when Ryan went out and Redman literally attempted all of one passes.

I think y'all both went too far, both teams left in first round last year and sucks for both sides. Of anything, with all the injuries and no starting RBs, the Saints fans knew they probably wouldn't go all the way, it was the Falcons with 1# seed that had a great opportunity. Regardless, that's a dome deal.

This thread isn't about what likely would happen in a game between us. Its about Chase Daniels 2/3 16 yards 0 TD's coming in if Drew Brees went down vs Chris Redman 268/473 with 23 TD's coming in if Matt Ryan went down.

How's that for stat's? Seriously do you think Daniels can be up to Brees' level?

Respond to this please Mr. If you take out.

But i guarante not one Saint fan had that Seahawk game as a lost, with or without your running back

Thank you. I believe I said this on page one and somehow it got turned into preseason "looks like" and other useless stats. Nobody with any sense is really bashing Daniel because...well there hasn't been much to see on him in a regular season game but I think the general consensus has been Redman has been a solid stop gap QB.

Sorry guys. You know how it goes on this board.

I see nothing but homerism on this thread anyway I mean "the falcons will do just fine because we have superstars on our team" yawn.

I meant the Saints fan ignoring the point of the thread and turning it into a trash talk session. I can roll either way. I just think it's funny when people are wrong they re direct the topic.