Why We Lose On Sunday

Actually Saints moved into 1st in overall Offense after this past weekend. Funny stuff!

This guy needs to come meet up with the Saints fans at the gulch before the game for tailgating!

Edited by Big A.
Guest Dtan with a Plan

Dude can barely speak.

And he doesn't make it any easier by playing that garbage in the background.

Why one so phonetically and syntactically challenged would make a 13 minute video to put his ignorance on public display is beyond me.

After he said their defense was better, I stopped the video. He took five second spaces between words, and said uh every other word.

I stopped the video as well after he said that also. How can he talk about the Saints being statistically better then the Falcons in every aspect if he is incorrect about certain stats?

You can tell this cat is from the South. I am not going to resort to the lameness so prevalent on this board by picking fun at his vernacular and such. However, you can definitely tell this cat is southern born and raised. LOL. You are making us look bad. C'mon man!!!

This guy gets on my nerves he always makes these 'Hate' videos and he never responds when we beat their azz. Ask him why the number 1 defense and the number 2 offense couldn't beat the last ranked offense last ranked defense winless St. Louis Rams. He starts babbling worst then he does when his is confident. He doesn't like to talk about the fact that their 'storied' franchise and their 'lifestyle' and 'tradition' consist of the fans wearing bags on their heads. Or the fact that the falcons own the series between the two. saints could sweep the falcons every year straight for 5 years and still wouldn't own the lead over us. Brees is on his way out the door 2 years tops. This is like his 11th-12th year. if he reaches for 15+ it's gonna end badly. He wants one of those $100 mil dollar contracts which is way the Saints are silently selling the farm hence the name change from The SuperDome to The Mercedes Benz SuperDome. This fools don't even see it tho LMAO.Listen up Saints fans you will be wearing bags on your heads again very soon while Matty Ice will be carving your weak defense up like turkeys up 2 times a year. I can't wait til Sunday so we can bust these guys right in the mouth. I Hope Cam whips em too

This guy gets on my nerves he always makes these 'Hate' videos and he never responds when we beat their azz. Ask him why the number 1 defense and the number 2 offense couldn't beat the last ranked offense last ranked defense winless St. Louis Rams. He starts babbling worst then he does when his is confident. He doesn't like to talk about the fact that their 'storied' franchise and their 'lifestyle' and 'tradition' consist of the fans wearing bags on their heads. Or the fact that the falcons own the series between the two. saints could sweep the falcons every year straight for 5 years and still wouldn't own the lead over us. Brees is on his way out the door 2 years tops. This is like his 11th-12th year. if he reaches for 15+ it's gonna end badly. He wants one of those $100 mil dollar contracts which is way the Saints are silently selling the farm hence the name change from The SuperDome to The Mercedes Benz SuperDome. This fools don't even see it tho LMAO.Listen up Saints fans you will be wearing bags on your heads again very soon while Matty Ice will be carving your weak defense up like turkeys up 2 times a year. I can't wait til Sunday so we can bust these guys right in the mouth. I Hope Cam whips em too

Maybe that's becuase Falcons rarely beat the Saints. 8-2 since 2006.

With that being said, this guy is a discrace to B&G nation. I love his loyalty but the youtube videos have to go! Embarrassing imho.

He knows the stats for his offense but doesn't know/say the stats for the defense. Haha best defense in the division but doesn't say the rankings haha. I hope our defense plays their best game of the season and embarrass the Saints.

He doesn't even know how many seeds are in the Playoffs.

Maybe that's becuase Falcons rarely beat the Saints. 8-2 since 2006.

With that being said, this guy is a discrace to B&G nation. I love his loyalty but the youtube videos have to go! Embarrassing imho.

2-2 vs Ryan buddy. Yall got lucky during the Vick down slide in 06 where he had several legal issues and playing with an injury. 07 we almost beat you guys with twice an injuried #84, no TG, No head coach and Joey Harrington as QB. That horrible season is the only reason you guys even made the playoffs. Saints fans are blinded by what the NFL has given to them to save that city and mistaken it for being dominate or a great team Lmao. Saints are 2-2 vs Smith/Ryan Sunday is the beginning of Matt Ryans sweep of the bag heads. It's gonna be a sad day in the Toilet Bowl the day after Christmas

i stopped when he said Graham was better than Gonzolaugh.png

He has more TD's, has more yards, as has many more yards per catch. Maybe you need it worded different, such as this year Graham is the better performing TE.

If you look at the Saints against Ryan, they are only 3-2. He was hurt one time in 09. But you know, to make it look better for them, they go all the way back to 06 when Payton started. Two different regimes for the Falcons and totally different teams.

And still can say it another way, Saints have won 4 of last 5 meeting, and only loss was the overtime loss with a missed chipshot kick that should have been automatic.