The Bucs Suck........

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Doug Martin looked nice in yalls first game. I only watch some highlights so I didnt see Barron, but Blount and Martin .... sheesh

Barron didn't play, they held him out due to a toe issue. Blount looked good and Martin had one really fine run and a TD. VJack played but didn't have a single pass thrown his way. I believe Schiano really wanted to get the ground game working. I have a feeling it'll be that way for all 4 preseason games.

Swervo trying to get some love again......lonely cowboy that Swerv............

I believe Swervo was banned back in May, unless of course he's here under a new name. While we have some real Homers here, I've seen none, with the classlessness, idiocy or just plain hatred Swervo exhibited with nearly every post.

At this point I would say odds favor Atlanta sweeping TB as opposed to the opposite. Particularly, if your offensive line plays like it did last night and Blount's groin injury lingers(see Turner)

I never said we would sweep the Falcons, simply responding to someone who said the Falcons would be sweeping us. Besides, we don't play you all until later in the season. week 12 here and week 17 up there. While I don't see us making too awfully much noise in the NFCS this season, this won't be the same team that NumbNut Morris flew up there last season!

At this point I would say odds favor Atlanta sweeping TB as opposed to the opposite. Particularly, if your offensive line plays like it did last night and Blount's groin injury lingers(see Turner)

Blount was already out in full pads practicing this morning (Monday).

You know your team sucks when they cower to the Patriots and Belicheckless.....Pathetic what they say about those jackholes....Just more proof Schiznanno is a loser....

Don't kiss azz Schiznanno...............kick azz......

Would you rather it be the way Morris put us up against them last preseason? Christ, it's the guy's first NFL head coaching gig, at least give him a chance before you rail on what a loser he is. He's got a guy whose team he wants to emulate in the pace of their practices and **** like that. Do you think Morris ever had them working even close to the speed Schiano has? NO WAY! Give him a freaking chance!