The Bucs Suck........

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Bucs still suck! Winning seasons and playoffs don't mean shiz around here....We won't raise the praise 'til we raise our next Lombardi.........Yeah, I said that.

Sine that occurred 10 season ago you are right! Unless you are like pp and live off things that happened two decades ago for him, and one decade for you!

Alley.Baggett-04.jpg

• 1 month later...

Lot of strange things happening around with NFL teams..........If Price and McCoy can't stay healthy, we'll win 6...maybe 7 games at best.....I've said it before and I'll say it again.........neither will make it thru a season on the field.........BUST!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Lot of strange things happening around with NFL teams..........If Price and McCoy can't stay healthy, we'll win 6...maybe 7 games at best.....I've said it before and I'll say it again.........neither will make it thru a season on the field.........BUST!!!!!!!!!

Not so fast, McCoy has been injured because of improper technique. There may be a change coming though, if so he could end up being the monster we thought he could be:

@11:42

http://www.620wdae.com/player/?mid=22161475

I'm going out on a limb and predicting Tampa Bay will finish last in the division, for the second year in a row. They will also get the least out of the QB position, as Cam looks to be the real deal, Atlanta has a plethora of offensive weapons and Brees is well, Brees.

1-5

Edited by dirtydealin5858

they say they are learning how to Tackle

That will help

alot lol

No ****! This dingleberry was the second pick in the 2010 NFL Draft as a defensive tackle.....and he's just NOW learning how to tackle? Big time Bust! The guy spends more time tweeting and trying to sing than he does playing football. Most Tampa Bay fans are quickly tiring of this guy's act!

Why was the Bucs suck pinned? I am actually a little ashamed. I mean , yea they sucked. Why is that a reason to pin it on a Falcons forum. Poor taste.

One of the MODS that is over-the-top jealous of the BUCS having a Lombardi Trophy, pinned it. He's the same one that banned nearly every non-falcon fan here due to his issues. We all know who it is, but if we say his name we'll be banned....again! If we click our heels and say his name 5 times quickly we'll turn into Arthur Blank sitting at the bottom of the Whale Shark Tank at the Atlanta Aquarium.

One of the MODS that is over-the-top jealous of the BUCS having a Lombardi Trophy, pinned it. He's the same one that banned nearly every non-falcon fan here due to his issues. We all know who it is, but if we say his name we'll be banned....again! If we click our heels and say his name 5 times quickly we'll turn into Arthur Blank sitting at the bottom of the Whale Shark Tank at the Atlanta Aquarium.

Early morning bong hits?