The Bucs Suck........

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So far the Bucs have spoken to Schottenheimer, Sherman, Childress, and Jerry Gray, with Wade Phillips scheduled for an interview in Houston on Friday. Phillips is so not interested he won't even come to Tampa to talk. I'm guessing Mike Sherman gets the gig.............dang!

So far the Bucs have spoken to Schottenheimer, Sherman, Childress, and Jerry Gray, with Wade Phillips scheduled for an interview in Houston on Friday. Phillips is so not interested he won't even come to Tampa to talk. I'm guessing Mike Sherman gets the gig.............dang!

The Bucs are in a wierd situation on trying to find a HC that fits the plan. We need a disciplinary head coach who's willing to come to Tampa and develop these young guys to become a legitimate playoff team. I don't know of a coach who's willing to come to a half empty stadium and try to make something out of the roster.

Nobody wants this gig.........well, maybe a few washed out dudes that got tired of traveling the world and having a good time........they just need that sideline exposure again on the biggest stage in the world........

I hope you get some new blood yard. Forget the retreads, make a bold move an find the new Genius. We want more competition in the NFCS. Plus, Joshie Pooh needs a savior or the buccies are in deep ****!

Alley.Baggett-04.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Bucs can't buy a HC with a $6mil a year offer........Whatever chump they eventually get to fill this gig will leave here a rich man...........and we'll probably still suck.....

Agreed! At least you do not have the rose colored glasses on like jb. You know the buccies will be cellar dwellars for sometime and Mr. Check Down had one lucky season!

Alley.Baggett-04.jpg

Agreed! At least you do not have the rose colored glasses on like jb. You know the buccies will be cellar dwellars for sometime and Mr. Check Down had one lucky season!

First off my sunglasses are tinted green, NOT rose. Yes, we may dwell in the cellar for a few years but from the looks of things we'll still win another playoff game before ANY of those favorite teams of yours. Huh, Stewie?laugh.png

Edited by jb.069

First off my sunglasses are tinted green, NOT rose. Yes, we may dwell in the cellar for a few years but from the looks of things we'll still win another playoff game before ANY of those favorite teams of yours. Huh, Stewie?

With the team you have right now it will be quite sometime before you see the playoffs WFW is afraid. It should just be a matter of time now with Nolan aboard with some of the talent we have on defense. The Skins are another matter altogether, I just have not seen any order in that club since Dannyboy took over 15 years ago!

Alley.Baggett-04.jpg

O.k. I get it now...the Bucs are waiting 'til after the SB to steal some coaches from the respective teams involved......lmao.......

I'd like to think so, but I'm afraid Schiano's going to raid his Rutger's staff. That's gonna be just great, an entire coaching staff that have no idea how to run a professional team.rolleyes.gif

Ah well, all we can do is wait & see how they do.

I'd like to think so, but I'm afraid Schiano's going to raid his Rutger's staff. That's gonna be just great, an entire coaching staff that have no idea how to run a professional team.rolleyes.gif

Ah well, all we can do is wait & see how they do.

Never know JB, could have some beginers luck on their side. Stranger things have happend, Falcons have had four winning seasons in a row!!! lol

Never know JB, could have some beginers luck on their side. Stranger things have happend, Falcons have had four winning seasons in a row!!! lol

One name scares the **** outta me with them hiring Schiano....That's Bobby Petrino! From what I saw of him, Petrino is College football's version of Raheem Morris. Clueless and disorganized. I only hope Schiano hasn't bitten off more than he can chew. It's Feb. 6th and he still hasn't named any assistants but a college wide receivers coach! Unless they spend the $$ on a Free Agent WR, RB, TE and LB, we're screwed! Even if they do and he has Moe, Larry & Curly as his coordinators we're still screwed. I wouldn't be counting on the BUCS having a winning record anytime soon. I was very uplifted by Schiano's hire initially, but to see the way he's dragging his feet in putting together his staff shows me he's either unsure who to get or that those he wants to get, want no part of a college coaches initial foray into the NFL.

Edited by jb.069

One name scares the **** outta me with them hiring Schiano....That's Bobby Petrino! From what I saw of him, Petrino is College football's version of Raheem Morris. Clueless and disorganized. I only hope Schiano hasn't bitten off more than he can chew. It's Feb. 6th and he still hasn't named any assistants but a college wide receivers coach! Unless they spend the $$ on a Free Agent WR, RB, TE and LB, we're screwed! Even if they do and he has Moe, Larry & Curly as his coordinators we're still screwed. I wouldn't be counting on the BUCS having a winning record anytime soon. I was very uplifted by Schiano's hire initially, but to see the way he's dragging his feet in putting together his staff shows me he's either unsure who to get or that those he wants to get, want no part of a college coaches initial foray into the NFL.

I agree, Bobby Patrino is not who I'd want at any coaching position on a pro team. Schiano needs experience around him and I think he's showing that by dragging his feet like you've said. Hopefully their putting their money into those FA and thats way their having problems getting a coaching staff for next to nothing? I guess time will only tell bro.