The Bucs Suck........

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I just saw The Expendables 3. It was freaking awesome. Not much a plot, absolutely mind boggling stunts, action, and cameos galore. There is a LOT of actors in it. I positively love those movies but I understand what I'm getting.

Could have had on dvd before it came out in theaters. Never saw first 2 so didn't bother.

Sure did, wont be his last im sure.

Hey whats gonna happen to Rg3 when Gruden realizes Cousins is a much better passer in this league??

Ive always heard crap about how krik is better, but didnt honestly believe it til I watched yalls preseason game.

Imo

Kirk is better an its quite noticeable to me

Sure did, wont be his last im sure.

Hey whats gonna happen to Rg3 when Gruden realizes Cousins is a much better passer in this league??

Ive always heard crap about how krik is better, but didnt honestly believe it til I watched yalls preseason game.

Imo

Kirk is better an its quite noticeable to me

Based on what 4 throws by RG3? One which is a great fade that the wr couldn't get his feet in?

Reach

Pick 6 dough.

The Exodus movie looks like it will be the 4th quarter blockbuster.

I'n shocked Micheal Bay still gets work

I don't understand critics or some people who act like critics.

I quit trying to judge movies and instead go to enjoy what they are.

for instance the new Turtles movie, has horrible critic reviews but I absolutely love the movie, my only two complaints is shredders samurai armor and splinter learning ninjutsu from a book and defeating shredder in combat with ease.

other than that the movie was freaking awesome!

transformers was a little long but I loved the action that it presented.

robocop thoroughly enjoyed the movie and the new look robocop had.

some just overdo the judging movie part instead of just watching it, and enjoying something with a new spin on things.

for instance the new Turtles movie, has horrible critic reviews but I absolutely love the movie, my only two complaints is shredders samurai armor and splinter learning ninjutsu from a book and defeating shredder in combat with ease.

some just overdo the judging movie part instead of just watching it, and enjoying something with a new spin on things.

Yeah I quit critiquing movies and started enjoying them for what they are. For example I don't go to an Expendables movie for acting. I go for complete and utter ridiculousness. By doing so I have fun laughing at the shear impossibleness of the action and some funny cameos.

Although I don't really go to the actual theater often at all. :ninjaface:

Or i just like a solid plotline and story instead of watching metal clang against metal for 2 hours and going boom for 2 hours.

Yeah I quit critiquing movies and started enjoying them for what they are. For example I don't go to an Expendables movie for acting. I go for complete and utter ridiculousness. By doing so I have fun laughing at the shear impossibleness of the action and some funny cameos.

Although I don't really go to the actual theater often at all. :ninjaface:

That is me, I only go to theaters now for Marvel movies or old childhood heroes coming to the big screen for a reboot.

Or i just like a solid plotline and story instead of watching metal clang against metal for 2 hours and going boom for 2 hours.

it is still your choice, i just think people should enjoy the movies for what they are and just be entertained.

if the movie is just plan horrible where you cannot get over it that is different.

by that i mean if the acting is just so bad that it isn't making the movie better then yeah i can agree.

like Dragonball z battle of gods, true fans of the series do not care about plot lines or holes in the story but just to see the characters back on the big screen again.

same goes for turtles some say it was just horrible, and others think that it was one of the best turtle movies.

and there is no way the very first turtles movie can ever be trumped. I believe it is impossible.

I enjoyed the Turtle movie. I never even liked TMNT. Goes back to a petty hatred formed as a kid because they knocked GI Joe off the air and took their Saturday morning slot. Was sooo angry, still soo angry. angry.png

haha

you might be a year or two older than me haha. I barely remember gi joe but i do remember turtles. on saturday mornings. those were the best days as a kid.

WTF did my post regarding the Exodus movie have to do with your childish rant of a post?