The Bucs Suck........

They've been on lean times since '76.....yeah, we got the Lombardi.....but, we sucked prior to that, and we've sucked since....Stop analyzing me...better things to do.

Why do you even post on a football board. It's pretty obvious, you don't even like football, let alone a fan of one team.rolleyes.gif

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you even post on a football board. It's pretty obvious, you don't even like football, let alone a fan of one team.rolleyes.gif

Well, I suppose I could be like you jb...a combative poster that has trashed just about anybody that has had an opinion opposite yours....Or I could be more like me...a realist that states the facts..

Edited by yardbird?

Well, I suppose I could be like you jb...a combative poster that has trashed just about anybody that has had an opinion opposite yours....Or I could be more like me...a realist that states the facts..

Realist? You? Hardly! Take a look at the threads you start here.

The Bucs Suck........

Hey Jizbrain...........aka Jb........

I respect most anyones opinion that can back it up. You have nothing to back up your pathetic attempt at pretending you're a fan. NOTHING! You're simply a worthless P.O.S. like Serge/snowball.

Realist? You? Hardly! Take a look at the threads you start here.

The Bucs Suck........

Hey Jizbrain...........aka Jb........ [/b

I respect most anyones opinion that can back it up. You have nothing to back up your pathetic attempt at pretending you're a fan. NOTHING! You're simply a worthless P.O.S. like Serge/snowball.

As usual, you confirm my point.....

Edited by yardbird?

Cool. Now, go wash yardbird out of your brain, and focus on what you've seen the Bucs do so far....

You sound more like Serge/snowball with every post. Telling me to wash you out of MY brain, when you're the one that continues posting threads re: me. How exactly does THAT work?

Just go out and keep tryin' to catch shiners, and leave the football to the REAL fans.

You sound more like Serge/snowball with every post. Telling me to wash you out of MY brain, when you're the one that continues posting threads re: me. How exactly does THAT work?

Just go out and keep tryin' to catch shiners, and leave the football to the REAL fans.

Looks like u have a replacement for the WFW in your life.

Nah....despite all WFL's horse ****, he was a football fan....of many teams.

I'm a football fan of who like many players, from many teams,

being a Falcon fan is purely incidental. As far as teams go ..........

there ain't none after the Falcons ... is there?biggrin.png