IMO

only each team games day threads should be pinned

then unpinned the following Wen

maybe also pin

weekly pick threads and The Challenge threads we have

If a Thread wont die so be it

but to pin threads like this is.....

well lame

You can thank Bankerbird for that. You're right it is lame, but that pretty much says the PASTIE is lame, you'd better be careful Shred, he'll ban you.

You can thank Bankerbird for that. You're right it is lame, but that pretty much says the PASTIE is lame, you'd better be careful Shred, he'll ban you.

You truely are a dipstick jb........and now you have a new friend....shredless. A reject from somewhere in Georgia that moved in with his mama 'cause he couldn't make it on his own.....Send him a few bucks when you get the chance..

You truely are a dipstick jb........and now you have a new friend....shredless. A reject from somewhere in Georgia that moved in with his mama 'cause he couldn't make it on his own.....Send him a few bucks when you get the chance..

Go smoke some cabbage, dude. You certainly aren't spending any to watch the team you claim to be a fan of.tongue.png

I didn't jump ship, I'm loading the cannons. jb just needs someone to dump on, and he picked me.

Good to have you back old brother...

Well I lay my head

on the railroad track

Waiting on the Double E

But the train don't run

by here no more

Poor poor pitiful me

Poor poor pitiful me

Poor poor pitiful me

Oh these boys won't let me be

Lord have mercy on me

Woe woe is me

Well I lay my head

on the railroad track

Waiting on the Double E

But the train don't run

by here no more

Poor poor pitiful me

Poor poor pitiful me

Poor poor pitiful me

Oh these boys won't let me be

Lord have mercy on me

Woe woe is me

YOU ARE SOMETHING ELSE JB .... WHAT A GUY.

HOPE THINGS BEEN OK WITH YOU.

I've been going through a lot with my soon to be 93 year old mother. Guess you don't read your private messages. I've left you several. One several months ago, and a couple in the last couple of days.

I GOT THEM JB. BUT I'VE BEEN IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

SORRY FOR NOT RESPONDING. HANG IN THERE WITH YOUR

MOM. WE DON'T GET BUT ONE.

jb took them all to Berns for some steak and wine....Tomorrow joe blow(jb)takes the day off and camps out at 1BucPlace to renew his tickets for the next millennium....

Sorry, but some of us are willing to walk the walk, rather than talk the talk like the casual, band wagon riding douchrags that shall remain nameless.wink.png