The Bucs Suck........

Now all you WRW wannabe's can squeal with glee! One of these days the Falcons luck of losing key players for an entire season will run out! Don't start whining about all the key players you've lost! I'm talking KEY Players, the last you lucky ******** lost was Michael Vick back 10 years ago!rolleyes.gif

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now all you WRW wannabe's can squeal with glee! One of these days the Falcons luck of losing key players for an entire season will run out! Don't start whining about all the key players you've lost! I'm talking KEY Players, the last you lucky ******** lost was Michael Vick back 10 years ago!

I believe calling us all WRF wannabe's is crossing the line.mellow.png

I think an apology is in order.

I believe calling us all WRF wannabe's is crossing the line.mellow.png

I think an apology is in order.

The Homers KNOW who they are! If you consider yourself in the same league as WRW, it was meant for you, if NOT? Don't worry about it. Ever see how delighted that P.O.S gets when a rival team has a serious injury or some other type of negative situation? You can virtually see the scumbag giggling and squealing with glee as he pounds his keyboard.

IF that's not you, you shouldn't take offense, and if you do, I'd say you're just being over-sensitive.

The Homers KNOW who they are! If you consider yourself in the same league as WRW, it was meant for you, if NOT? Don't worry about it. Ever see how delighted that P.O.S gets when a rival team has a serious injury or some other type of negative situation? You can virtually see the scumbag giggling and squealing with glee as he pounds his keyboard.

IF that's not you, you shouldn't take offense, and if you do, I'd say you're just being over-sensitive.

Naturally, you call me a WRF clone and it's my fault. ******* typical RC ********.

Naturally, you call me a WRF clone and it's my fault. ******* typical RC ********.

Dude, where do you get that from...."The Homers KNOW who they are! If you consider yourself in the same league as WRW, it was meant for you, if NOT? Don't worry about it." ? I suppose you consider yourself a Homer Troll, like WRW. You said it....NOT me.tongue.png

Dude, where do you get that from...."The Homers KNOW who they are! If you consider yourself in the same league as WRW, it was meant for you, if NOT? Don't worry about it." ? I suppose you consider yourself a Homer Troll, like WRW. You said it....NOT me.tongue.png

Sweet, I still need to decide who my second team is gonna be. After all, with the Falcons window rapidly closing I'm gonna need to find those Sunday wins somewhere. The Texans are an up-and-coming team, although to truly hit WRF territory I'm gonna need an NFC team. The 9ers are young and decent right now and have several old Lombardis I can claim, that settles it.

I have one simple request, i would l.ike to be refereed as WDDW!!Q!1!

WDDWROTFITLAHSTSCG

Sweet, I still need to decide who my second team is gonna be. After all, with the Falcons window rapidly closing I'm gonna need to find those Sunday wins somewhere. The Texans are an up-and-coming team, although to truly hit WRF territory I'm gonna need an NFC team. The 9ers are young and decent right now and have several old Lombardis I can claim, that settles it.

I have one simple request, i would l.ike to be refereed as WDDW!!Q!1!

WDDWROTFITLAHSTSCG

Acceptance is the KEY to recovery..........GOOD LUCK!

well i am sure us and saints fans hope its not the same Buc team we saw at the start of last yr lol,,, i was pretty concerned untill everything came crashing down....

i think they will be better

somewhere in between how you started and how you finshed last yr,

but not a team that sux, i dont see that

well i am sure us and saints fans hope its not the same Buc team we saw at the start of last yr lol,,, i was pretty concerned untill everything came crashing down....

i think they will be better

somewhere in between how you started and how you finshed last yr,

but not a team that sux, i dont see that

Wrong again shredless.........Bucs still suck and will suck 'til they break that bottom feeding 10 game losing streak...and act like they 'got a pair'..........

Wrong again shredless.........Bucs still suck and will suck 'til they break that bottom feeding 10 game losing streak...and act like they 'got a pair'..........

Like I said in another thread.....GO SMOKE SOMETHING! You need something to wash away all that negativity! We haven't played a game yet, and you have us going 0-16 with Schiano gone by week 9.rolleyes.gif

Agreed yard. Until the buccies break that 10 game losing steak they are not even allowed to get into "a winning conversation" with other fans anywhere. Especially RC!

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

Like I said in another thread.....GO SMOKE SOMETHING! You need something to wash away all that negativity! We haven't played a game yet, and you have us going 0-16 with Schiano gone by week 9.rolleyes.gif

I never said that.......but, I'm not lost in what might happen....just what we have going into game one........a 10 game losing streak. This team will struggle and maybe win 6 games, but, I don't know where those 6 wins will come.....Schiznanno is about to get his beatdown.....

I never said that.......but, I'm not lost in what might happen....just what we have going into game one........a 10 game losing streak. This team will struggle and maybe win 6 games, but, I don't know where those 6 wins will come.....Schiznanno is about to get his beatdown.....

You can only hope.rolleyes.gif

Yard, WFW has them winning 6 this season while Mr. CD struggles mightily. Do you think this season will be his last with the buccies?

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

If he's a legit franchise QB, he needs to get something going, regardless of what supports him.......Doubt this will be his last season with the Bucs if he sucks it up........we kept Trent Dilfer way to long, so that's the Buc way it seems. This team has bigger problems than Freeman....

If he's a legit franchise QB, he needs to get something going, regardless of what supports him.......Doubt this will be his last season with the Bucs if he sucks it up........we kept Trent Dilfer way to long, so that's the Buc way it seems. This team has bigger problems than Freeman....

Yes we do! Like fans that just like to piss & moan but when it comes to crunch time won't throw down a few $$'s to watch the team.

Yes we do! Like fans that just like to piss & moan but when it comes to crunch time won't throw down a few $$'s to watch the team.

Bro you need to get off your fan bashing agenda......you won't change anything with your nasty mouth. Just do your thing and let us do ours.

Bro you need to get off your fan bashing agenda......you won't change anything with your nasty mouth. Just do your thing and let us do ours.

Nasty? You just don't like hearing the truth. Sorry, but I'm just stating my opinion. You don't agree? That's cool. We without a doubt have the WORST fanbase in the NFL. I'll keep saying that until I see it changing.

Nasty? You just don't like hearing the truth. Sorry, but I'm just stating my opinion. You don't agree? That's cool. We without a doubt have the WORST fanbase in the NFL. I'll keep saying that until I see it changing.

Telling me won't change it, unless you consider me the entire fanbase......Here's a thought...how 'bout you take out a full page ad in the local newspapers and just blast the **** out of everybody......don't forget to sign your real name at the bottom.

Telling me won't change it, unless you consider me the entire fanbase......Here's a thought...how 'bout you take out a full page ad in the local newspapers and just blast the **** out of everybody......don't forget to sign your real name at the bottom.

Will you pay for it?wink.png