Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yardbird?

The Bucs Suck........

772 posts in this topic

This collapse by the Bucs is not surprising. If you watched the games last year, the 10-6 just FELT like a smoke and mirrors accomplishment. The Bucs didn't legitimately feel dangerous.

In the NFL teams are separated usually by only a few plays per game, a questionable call here or there, injuries and of course talent (players and coaches). And it just didn't feel like Tampa had what it took to be elite but they could pretty much hang close with anyone. I predicted that they would collapse and MAYBE be an 8-8 team this year but 6-10 or worse wouldn't surprise me.

Carolina actually winning a few games DID surprise me because they are just awful, they lost Beason EARLY in the season and Newton is a rookie QB. His play has been surprisingly stellar but they just need more in order to make an impact. For him to be doing what he is doing is phenomenal with great potential.

If I had to rank NFC South QBs as to who would I want at the helm of my team it would be: Brees, Newton, Ryan, then Freeman. But Freeman has a huge upside in that he is a Roethlisberger type with his size and with coaching could be dangerous.

I actually agree with pretty much everything you said here. Problem for me and most every other BUC fan and even most experts is they believed the pile of steaming **** Morris was serving up every week last season, the off season and the first 8 games of this season. But what's happened is he's been outed. He's like the Republican Senator that said the first time, "I wasn't even in the same city on that night, that picture looks nothing like me".I'll leave it at that. You can use your imagination, But THAT's our head coach!

This collapse by the Bucs is not surprising. If you watched the games last year, the 10-6 just FELT like a smoke and mirrors accomplishment. The Bucs didn't legitimately feel dangerous.

In the NFL teams are separated usually by only a few plays per game, a questionable call here or there, injuries and of course talent (players and coaches). And it just didn't feel like Tampa had what it took to be elite but they could pretty much hang close with anyone. I predicted that they would collapse and MAYBE be an 8-8 team this year but 6-10 or worse wouldn't surprise me.

Carolina actually winning a few games DID surprise me because they are just awful, they lost Beason EARLY in the season and Newton is a rookie QB. His play has been surprisingly stellar but they just need more in order to make an impact. For him to be doing what he is doing is phenomenal with great potential.

If I had to rank NFC South QBs as to who would I want at the helm of my team it would be: Brees, Newton, Ryan, then Freeman. But Freeman has a huge upside in that he is a Roethlisberger type with his size and with coaching could be dangerous.

I thought they might win 8 but, this is more of a collapse then we thought!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

....and the meltdown begins.

Yeah, that sucks! Hopefuly ya'll will get a veteran Head Coach. There's a few looking to come back to work next season. Hope it all works out for you guys.

2010 - Raheem Morris: We are the best team in the NFC South.

Got swept by the actual best team in the NFCS, then finished 3rd.

2011 - Raheem Morris: We are the best team in the NFCS, and we're going to run the table and make the playoffs since we already beat NO and ATL.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, that sucks! Hopefuly ya'll will get a veteran Head Coach. There's a few looking to come back to work next season. Hope it all works out for you guys.

It's not just the coaching, Most of these stiffs.............NO actually just about EVERY single one of 'em have proven to be a waste of space! I didn't think Freeman had oit in him to play this bad and be such a hopeless mess! When your Franchise quarterback decides he's not going to show up for games it's time to head back to the drawing board. The Glazers may just decide to clean house and fire Dominick also! They'd have very good reasons after what this pathetic bunch have put on film this season! Honest to GOD! thaes Losers are WORSE that the 1976/77 0-26 Buccaneers! Sad, just ******* sad that professionals being paid MILLIONS of dollars have so little heart!

Bucs are a p1ssed off team right now. Would not surprise me if they laid a beat down on either the Panthers or the Falcons, to close the year out. Ronde will get that defense pumped up for war. If for just pride. Pride, and not being punk'd by the Panthers twice, and letting the Falcons know, "we beat ur azzes once, we can definitely do it again".

Bucs are a p1ssed off team right now. Would not surprise me if they laid a beat down on either the Panthers or the Falcons, to close the year out. Ronde will get that defense pumped up for war. If for just pride. Pride, and not being punk'd by the Panthers twice, and letting the Falcons know, "we beat ur azzes once, we can definitely do it again".

This isn't the same Bucs team that beat Atlanta earlier in the year. I will give their defense credit for showing some guts against the boys on Saturday, but with Atlanta playing for a PO spot at home, I think the Falcons win by 2 TDs.

This isn't the same Bucs team that beat Atlanta earlier in the year. I will give their defense credit for showing some guts against the boys on Saturday, but with Atlanta playing for a PO spot at home, I think the Falcons win by 2 TDs.

AT LEAST!

THE BUCCS DO SUCK, AND FREEMAN IS NOT BETTER THAN RYAN. PERIOD.

Well, Not today, or this season he's not! I figure the jury's still out on him until he gets a REAL coach!

Most likely. Wouldn't surprise me if the Bucs pulled off the miracle though and won. That's, if they actually show up and come to play.

Hopefully it happens in week 17, rather than in week 16. If I was a Buc player, it would be more tantalizing to screw over the PO bound Falcons, than the struggling Panthers.

Most likely. Wouldn't surprise me if the Bucs pulled off the miracle though and won. That's, if they actually show up and come to play.

Hopefully it happens in week 17, rather than in week 16. If I was a Buc player, it would be more tantalizing to screw over the PO bound Falcons, than the struggling Panthers.

That's what they said they'd do to the Cowboys.......Screwing up the Falcons might mean something to the Bucs players, but as a fan it means nothing to me. Just screws up our draft position.

That's what they said they'd do to the Cowboys.......Screwing up the Falcons might mean something to the Bucs players, but as a fan it means nothing to me. Just screws up our draft position.

As much as I want Raheem gone and the #3 or #4 draft spot, a win over the Falcons is ALWAYS nice. If it means Rah keeps his job? GOOOO Falcons! I can give ONE away for the betterment of the teams future!

As much as I want Raheem gone and the #3 or #4 draft spot, a win over the Falcons is ALWAYS nice. If it means Rah keeps his job? GOOOO Falcons! I can give ONE away for the betterment of the teams future!

Same here jb....a win against the Falcons might mean something if we were in contention...I'm praying for 4-12 and a media/fan revolt that the Glazer girls can't ignore.

We're not the panthers! Didn't you watch us beat you twice? You just have the buccies number like we have the panthers number!

We're not the panthers! Didn't you watch us beat you twice? You just have the buccies number like we have the panthers number!

It's a shame you're not playing the Panthers again in week 17 , eh? Bucs appear to have the Falcons number this year.

It's a shame you're not playing the Panthers again in week 17 , eh? Bucs appear to have the Falcons number this year.

One game does not make a number! I think the saints have more trouble with the panthers then they would admit. I am hoping the panthers do well next week. It might win us a division crown!

Sadly, I expect the Falcons to blow the Bucs out of the water. I hope I'm wrong, I hope the Bucs show life. I just don't believe they will.

Saints.........lets hope they overlook the Panthers. They're riding high. Swept the Falcons, got the division title, broke Marino's record.

Sadly, I expect the Falcons to blow the Bucs out of the water. I hope I'm wrong, I hope the Bucs show life. I just don't believe they will.

Saints.........lets hope they overlook the Panthers. They're riding high. Swept the Falcons, got the division title, broke Marino's record.

DEPENDS ON WHAT THE LIONS DO!

This last game means nothing to those who've made the playoffs............Time to get on the field and prove something in round one...............If you're in, who cares if you lose game 16.........

This last game means nothing to those who've made the playoffs............Time to get on the field and prove something in round one...............If you're in, who cares if you lose game 16.........

That's what I said yard, but if Detroit loses get ready to be pounded!

That's what I said yard, but if Detroit loses get ready to be pounded!

Detroit won't lose.........Packers will sit most if not all their starters.........meaningless to the Packers....Lions are favored by 3.5 on the road........you getting the picture now?

Detroit won't lose.........Packers will sit most if not all their starters.........meaningless to the Packers....Lions are favored by 3.5 on the road........you getting the picture now?

We'll be back in NOLA in 2 weeks, little doubt.