Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yardbird?

The Bucs Suck........

772 posts in this topic

Avoiding the question jb? Would you still take Mr Check Down over Ice? Or you don't have the balls for everyone to laugh at your honest answer? As far as WFW looking in the mirror every morning? I speak the truth and the truth shall set you free. It is the same answer you get If WFW was standing right in front of you jb!

I'm gonna copy & paste an answer I gave you in a different thread since you seem intent on being a complete *********.

Hey LOSER, I'll be the first to admit what I've said about Stain aka Ryan in comparison to Freeman. I was wrong! Feel better? At this point, after what I saw today Freeman may be unsalvalgeable after what Morris & his crew have done to him. BUT, Nowhere did I say the BUCS were even a playoff team This thread was started by Buc_man re: the competition between the two quarterbacks. I was sucked in by Morris, just like nearly every other BUC fan into thinking we were something we're obviously not. It's not my fault this all makes you wet your pants with excitement.rolleyes.gif

I'm gonna copy & paste an answer I gave you in a different thread since you seem intent on being a complete *********.

Hey LOSER, I'll be the first to admit what I've said about Stain aka Ryan in comparison to Freeman. I was wrong! Feel better? At this point, after what I saw today Freeman may be unsalvalgeable after what Morris & his crew have done to him. BUT, Nowhere did I say the BUCS were even a playoff team This thread was started by Buc_man re: the competition between the two quarterbacks. I was sucked in by Morris, just like nearly every other BUC fan into thinking we were something we're obviously not. It's not my fault this all makes you wet your pants with excitement.

SO IT IS MATTY ICE THEN!

THE FIRST STEP TO REHABILITATION JB IS ADMITTING YOU HAVE A PROBLEM...CONGRATULATIONS JB WE CAN NOW HELP YOU!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

YOU GUYS ARE TOO SERIOUS FOR ME. I GUESS I'VE BECOME

SOFT IN MY OLD AGE.

Serious? REALLY???? WRW's a pathetic *********, but we all knew that.

It's pretty obvious why he hangs out here...and it aint because he's a Falcon fan.

Kevo likes this

Serious? REALLY???? WRW's a pathetic *********, but we all knew that.

It's pretty obvious why he hangs out here...and it aint because he's a Falcon fan.

It's fun to come in here and see poor pathetic souls who dish out all the crap in the world (such as yourself) then have it blow back in their face such as you have this season jb. Then again doesn't that happen to you every season?

Word around here is the Bucs will go bigtime into FA next season.....if so, just shows the inconsistancy with this ownership......Have not heard any rumors about the suckazz coaching though..................We may not win another game this season............Ah well, back to the Sam Adams........

fuq u likes this

Word around here is the Bucs will go bigtime into FA next season.....if so, just shows the inconsistancy with this ownership......Have not heard any rumors about the suckazz coaching though..................We may not win another game this season............Ah well, back to the Sam Adams........

Love me some Sam Adams!!!

Isn't that what Raheem told you last night? He said, "You're so VERY SOFT"?wink.png

oooohhhhhhh

soft shouldnt come out of a mans mouth in the bedroom with another man, should it?

oooohhhhhhh

soft shouldnt come out of a mans mouth in the bedroom with another man, should it?

Nothing should come out of a man's mouth in the bedroom superswamper!...ROTFLMAO

Well there it is folks.......a 4-12 pack of millionaires with no remorse........Whatever cap money that's left should be donated to the childrens home...and salvation army.......

Well there it is folks.......a 4-12 pack of millionaires with no remorse........Whatever cap money that's left should be donated to the childrens home...and salvation army.......

Didn;t watch the game today...what happend to Blount don't tell me he got injured.

Didn;t watch the game today...what happend to Blount don't tell me he got injured.

Nah, they just decided to play second stringers and either have the starters not suit up, play very little or sit in the locker room so Raheem could have more excuses for the loss so he can keep his job and make up more ridiculous words.rolleyes.gif ******* Pathetic!

n

Nah, they just decided to play second stringers and either have the starters not suit up, play very little or sit in the locker room so Raheem could have more excuses for the loss so he can keep his job and make up more ridiculous words.rolleyes.gif ******* Pathetic!

I was going to give Rah another chance next year but getting blownout 3 times this season (once by the Panthers) makes me think he's way over his head and needs to go.

n

I was going to give Rah another chance next year but getting blownout 3 times this season (once by the Panthers) makes me think he's way over his head and needs to go.

There are actually dumbass media geeks in Tampa that actually keep saying there's still hope this nitwit can turn it around! Then you wonder why people think Tampa is a jerkwater town! Theses fools figure it takes a locomotive to run over them in order to step off the train tracks! UN****INGBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!rolleyes.gif

Nah, they just decided to play second stringers and either have the starters not suit up, play very little or sit in the locker room so Raheem could have more excuses for the loss so he can keep his job and make up more ridiculous words. ******* Pathetic!

John McKay was right, execute the buccies!...ROTFLMAO

This collapse by the Bucs is not surprising. If you watched the games last year, the 10-6 just FELT like a smoke and mirrors accomplishment. The Bucs didn't legitimately feel dangerous.

In the NFL teams are separated usually by only a few plays per game, a questionable call here or there, injuries and of course talent (players and coaches). And it just didn't feel like Tampa had what it took to be elite but they could pretty much hang close with anyone. I predicted that they would collapse and MAYBE be an 8-8 team this year but 6-10 or worse wouldn't surprise me.

Carolina actually winning a few games DID surprise me because they are just awful, they lost Beason EARLY in the season and Newton is a rookie QB. His play has been surprisingly stellar but they just need more in order to make an impact. For him to be doing what he is doing is phenomenal with great potential.

If I had to rank NFC South QBs as to who would I want at the helm of my team it would be: Brees, Newton, Ryan, then Freeman. But Freeman has a huge upside in that he is a Roethlisberger type with his size and with coaching could be dangerous.