Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yardbird?

The Bucs Suck........

772 posts in this topic

Nice showing from the Bucs against the Packs. They actually made it closer than a lot of people thought it would be. This game showed that there is some potential with this team and that it still has a lot of talent. Blount can still be a monster with his 50+ yd TD. Josh Freeman can do things when he is given time. Mike Williams isn't a bust. If they can play like they did in the 3rd quarter then there are a lot of good things coming for this team.

Now the cons. Penalties..this team is first in the league in penalties and they just love shooting themselves in the foot for some reason. Lewis and Biggers need to be demoted or cut because they aren't good CBs. They gave so many pass interference to give Aaron Rodgers a second chance. Forcing a 3-in-out against the almighty Packers Offense is a god given gift...which the Bucs seem to be taking for granted...

Nice showing from the Bucs against the Packs. They actually made it closer than a lot of people thought it would be. This game showed that there is some potential with this team and that it still has a lot of talent. Blount can still be a monster with his 50+ yd TD. Josh Freeman can do things when he is given time. Mike Williams isn't a bust. If they can play like they did in the 3rd quarter then there are a lot of good things coming for this team.

Now the cons. Penalties..this team is first in the league in penalties and they just love shooting themselves in the foot for some reason. Lewis and Biggers need to be demoted or cut because they aren't good CBs. They gave so many pass interference to give Aaron Rodgers a second chance. Forcing a 3-in-out against the almighty Packers Offense is a god given gift...which the Bucs seem to be taking for granted...

Blount's second quarter 54 yard TD run was the BEST run by a Buccaneer since Mike Alstott retired! 9 Tackles broken! A real thing of beauty!

If we had a REAL Head Coach we would've won this game easily! My only hope is the Glazers can see this also because the thought of seeing only 30,000 fans in Ray Jay next season sickens me but that's what's going to happen if this FOOL is brought back!

Blount's second quarter 54 yard TD run was the BEST run by a Buccaneer since Mike Alstott retired! 9 Tackles broken! A real thing of beauty!

If we had a REAL Head Coach we would've won this game easily! My only hope is the Glazers can see this also because the thought of seeing only 30,000 fans in Ray Jay next season sickens me but that's what's going to happen if this FOOL is brought back!

Blount is underrated in this offense. I think this is one of three game where they actually used Blount a lot. I think they need to revise their offensive strategy that instead of putting the game in all of Freeman's hands, put more into Blount. This will make PAs much more easier for Josh and take more time off the clock for the D to be effective.

Packers are gonna have to find a run game sometime soon.

I've gotta feeling that's gonna happen once they get to the playoffs. If they go up against a defense that can shut Rodgers down even a little bit (which the BUCS did somewhat yesterday) and get a ground game going and stick with it thusly controlling the clock and keep Rodgers & Co. on the sideline they're gonna go down.

Blount is underrated in this offense. I think this is one of three game where they actually used Blount a lot. I think they need to revise their offensive strategy that instead of putting the game in all of Freeman's hands, put more into Blount.

BLOUNT IS AN OFFENSE WITHIN HIMSELF. USED THE RIGHT WAY, THE BUCS SHOULD STEAM ROLL OVER MOST TEAMS. A STEADY DIET OF BLOUNT WILL HAVE A DEFENSE WAIVING THE WHITE FLAG BY THE FOURTH QUARTER. SOME OFFENSIVE COORDINATORS DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THEIR WEAPONS, SOME DON'T KNOW THE WEAPONS THEY'VE GOT. THATS WHERE THE HEAD COACH STEPS IN AND SAYS, "THIS IS OUR NEW GAME PLAN."

Titans-W...Morris claims we're back and the best team in the NFL....but remember, "WE'RE STILL YOUNG".

Panthers-W...Morris claims we're just getting started! He petitions the NFL to go to a 8 game season from now on.

Jaguars-W...Morris tells us what a great team the Jags are and how lucky we are we don't have to play them in the playoffs.

Cowboys-L...Morris tells us we're still in it after getting drubbed by 40 points by Romo & Company.

Panthers-L...Morris tells us Carolina is one of the best teams in the league and if only we could tackle we would've won despite trying 4 onside kicks of which none worked.

Falcons-L...Morris tells us they worked on the onside kick in every practice the past week, so one of the 5 he tried should've worked.

BUCS finish the 2011 season 7-9

January 3 2012

The Glazers announce the the hiring of new Head Coach Greg Olsen.

January 4 2012

The Sunshine Skyway is closed down for 6 hours while emergency rescue crews search for the 239 people that jumped from the Bridge the night before.

Titans-W...Morris claims we're back and the best team in the NFL....but remember, "WE'RE STILL YOUNG".

Panthers-W...Morris claims we're just getting started! He petitions the NFL to go to a 8 game season from now on.

Jaguars-W...Morris tells us what a great team the Jags are and how lucky we are we don't have to play them in the playoffs.

Cowboys-L...Morris tells us we're still in it after getting drubbed by 40 points by Romo & Company.

Panthers-L...Morris tells us Carolina is one of the best teams in the league and if only we could tackle we would've won despite trying 4 onside kicks of which none worked.

Falcons-L...Morris tells us they worked on the onside kick in every practice the past week, so one of the 5 he tried should've worked.

BUCS finish the 2011 season 7-9

January 3 2012

The Glazers announce the the hiring of new Head Coach Greg Olsen.

January 4 2012

The Sunshine Skyway is closed down for 6 hours while emergency rescue crews search for the 239 people that jumped from the Bridge the night before.

Man little chuckie is looking good at this point eh jb?

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

YOU GOT TO FEEL FOR Jb AND THE REST. THEY STARTED THE

SEASON WITH SUCH HIGH HOPES. I KEEP TELLING THEM, IT

AIN'T THE END, BUT THEY ARE MAD AS HECK, AND THEY WANT

TO GIVE "RADIO" A NECK-TIE PARTY.

Our defenses in '76 & '77 during our 0-26 streak were ranked higher than we are so far this season.

I'd LOVE to Have just about any of our old coaches back....Not Really, our only decent coaches have been McKay, Dungy & Gruden. The rest of 'em were on par with Raheem Morris. It's looking more & more like we're gonna be stuck with this clown for at least 1 more season, even if he finishes with a 10 game losing streak! The Glazers just announced a massive price decrease in season ticket prices to try & get fans back. I guess they figure spending the $$ to put a winner on the field won't produce fans in the seats, but cheaper tickets to see garbage football will.

Yeah...I'm pretty disgusted!

But, It's Thanksgiving ands I'm not gonna let it ruin my day!

Have a Great TurkeyDay, guys!

The Bucs suck..................and that starts at the top.........

THIS IS ONE OF THE LONGEST SUICIDE THREADS I'VE SEEN.

ITS UP TO FIVE PAGES NOW. A GOOD WIN BY THE BUCS

WILL END THIS THREAD.

I AIN'T GOING TO PILE ON THE BUCS. I CAN'T PILE ON THE BUCS.

BUT THE SAINTS! I COULD PILE ON THEM. I COULD DO IT IN A

HEARTBEAT. YOU WANT ME TO BE HONEST DON'T YA?

That's al;l you got jb?...ROTFLMAO

You still have Mr Check Down is better than Matty Ice at least in your minds and no one else's...

**** You! It's all you're worth.

Kevo likes this

Ya gonna squirt a tear jb? Seriously though, Tell me Mr. Check Down is your QB of the future?

Thank God for the internet, huh? You'd have been killed years ago if you actually had to take accountability for the crap you dish out here. Either that or you spent the early part of your life getting the snot beat outta you on a regular basis and now, hiding behind a keyboard 1000 miles or more away from the people you insult you finally have the ability to be an ******* with no consequences other than the fact you have to look at that poor pathetic face in the mirror each morning.

Enjoy yourself Loser.wink.png

Kevo likes this

Thank God for the internet, huh? You'd have been killed years ago if you actually had to take accountability for the crap you dish out here. Either that or you spent the early part of your life getting the snot beat outta you on a regular basis and now, hiding behind a keyboard 1000 miles or more away from the people you insult you finally have the ability to be an ******* with no consequences other than the fact you have to look at that poor pathetic face in the mirror each morning.

Enjoy yourself Loser.

Avoiding the question jb? Would you still take Mr Check Down over Ice? Or you don't have the balls for everyone to laugh at your honest answer? As far as WFW looking in the mirror every morning? I speak the truth and the truth shall set you free. It is the same answer you get If WFW was standing right in front of you jb!