Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yardbird?

The Bucs Suck........

772 posts in this topic

Not a single poster has wrote anything close to that, WRF included.

Read the board again! BOTH Servo and WFL are saying it. While you're at it wipe that brown stuff off you're nose......IT'S GROSS!tongue.png

I guess DD sobered up and realized just how full of **** that last statement of his was. At least he wiped his nose......laugh.png

Man, id give my left nut sack for some good entertaining, and meaningful football!

2-14 every year will put some wrinkles on your face...

Man, id give my left nut sack for some good entertaining, and meaningful football!

There will be tho lol Panthers Bucs

One more thing I can blame on this mother ******* team!!!!emot-rant.gif

On 8/21/2015 at 4:37 AM, WhenFalconsWin said:

A certain buccies fan might want him back after Winston's horrible debut...just sayin'

I think Winston's debut season was pretty good...

jb 3.0 likes this

12 hours ago, caradoc said:

I think Winston's debut season was pretty good...

It was, he was very good, the idiot you were quoting knows very little about football and is the primary reason few if any rival fans post here any longer. If you want to engage in football talk from fans of all 4 NFC South teams come over to www.rivalscentral.net and sign up. Great bunch of fans. It get intense at times, but you won't be banned and the twerp you just quoted is far too afraid to post over there, since he knows he'd get bashed incessantly and wouldn't be able to report anyone.