Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yardbird?

The Bucs Suck........

772 posts in this topic

I MAY have to retract the above statements in that upon further research it seems the move of claiming Fat Albert was Dominick's move in that we need someone to take over for McCoy and I believe it's been made clear that if he starts with the same attitude he had in DC and Boston that he'll be right back on the waiver wire. The move still smacks of desperation but moreso because of injuries rather than a head coach trying to deflect blame for the horrendous play of the team a good part of the season.

I still believe we're heading nowhere but down with Morris at the helm but I suppose I should wait until the end of the season before I start with my rants about how we need a new coaching staff.............Hear that Raheem???????????? Ya got 8 games!!!!!!!

How fast they turn! Early in the season you were singing Radio's praises!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

How fast they turn! Early in the season you were singing Radio's praises!

REAL FANS care about what's going on with their team. I completely understand how someone such as yourself whom has who knows how many favorite teams could NOT relate. We all saw how when the Falcons were sucking it at the beginning of the season you didn't care because the Redskins were winning at the time. Now the Redskins are sucking again you're back on the Falcons bandwagon. I'm sure that makes it a lot easier for you but shows just what kind of fan you are. In my eyes it's really a matter of fan character.

I see chuckleheads on the BUCS boards chastising the **** outta anyone that questions the Team's moves. Casual fans can afford to do that in that they have absolutely NOTHING invested! rolleyes.gif

All I can say is last season we were 10-6 on an upward swing and last Sunday couldn't even get to the line of scrimmage without calling a timeout while running a hurry up offense. THIS coming right after the 2 minute warning. Either our head coach, our offensive coordinator or our quarterback is dumb as ****. I'm at this point not ruling out the possibility it could be all 3!

SyCo likes this

Last Sunday couldn't even get to the line of scrimmage without calling a timeout while running a hurry up offense. THIS coming right after the 2 minute warning. Either our head coach, our offensive coordinator or our quarterback is dumb as ****. I'm at this point not ruling out the possibility it could be all 3!

NO! ... I DON'T THINK ITS ALL THREE, IT'S THE FIRST TWO, BUT NOT THE QB.

THE FIRST TWO CAN SEND IN PLAYS SO DUMB, THAT IT MAKES THE QB

LOOK LIKE A PART OF THE DUMB STUFF, WHEN HE AIN'T. THE QB IS

THE BEST THING YOU'VE GOT. THOSE FIRST TWO YOU MENTIONED, THEY

SURE CAN MAKE A QB LOOK BAD ....... WHEN ITS REALLY THEM.

For the team's and fan's sake, I hope Fat Albert has 15 sacks before the season ends........for the Dominik/Raheeeeemy sake, I hope he gets rolled on every play.

That makes no sense............

For the team's and fan's sake, I hope Fat Albert has 15 sacks before the season ends.

I HATE TO TELL YOU THIS YARD, THE ONLY THING FAT ALBERT WILL HAVE

15 OF, IS 15 SACKS OF McDonald's. THIS GUY DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY

ANY MORE. HE'S JUST COLLECTING PAY CHECKS NOW. HE'S THE

BIGGEST, SORRIEST, NFL PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE RIGHT NOW. I HATE

THAT THE BUCS EVEN TOUCHED THIS GUY. HE WILL WRECK YOUR TEAM

EVEN MORE. THIS GUY IS BAD NEWS!

REAL FANS care about what's going on with their team. I completely understand how someone such as yourself whom has who knows how many favorite teams could NOT relate. We all saw how when the Falcons were sucking it at the beginning of the season you didn't care because the Redskins were winning at the time. Now the Redskins are sucking again you're back on the Falcons bandwagon. I'm sure that makes it a lot easier for you but shows just what kind of fan you are. In my eyes it's really a matter of fan character.

I see chuckleheads on the BUCS boards chastising the **** outta anyone that questions the Team's moves. Casual fans can afford to do that in that they have absolutely NOTHING invested!

All I can say is last season we were 10-6 on an upward swing and last Sunday couldn't even get to the line of scrimmage without calling a timeout while running a hurry up offense. THIS coming right after the 2 minute warning. Either our head coach, our offensive coordinator or our quarterback is dumb as ****. I'm at this point not ruling out the possibility it could be all 3!

That is a well thought out lucid and intelligent a point of view as you have made in the longest time. Btw, you are right, I happen to agree with the statement claiming all three!

this team is a joke

NOPE! Our Head Coach and his staff are a joke! We have some talent on this team but you can tell Raheem is losing them fast!

The Glazers are going to let him hang himself! He'll be gone by January 3rd after our loss to the Falcons to start off the new year and to finish 6-10. Hopefully they'll have Jeff Fisher on speed deal by then!

From what we've seen so far, I doubt we finish 6-10................more like 4-12.

I'm beginning to hope we do. That'll definitely seal YOUNGRY's fate!

I'm beginning to hope we do. That'll definitely seal YOUNGRY's fate!

I don't know man...........I got the feeling the Glazers will keep this lame regime no matter our end season record.......I have no faith in them to bring in anyone that can coach......

I don't know man...........I got the feeling the Glazers will keep this lame regime no matter our end season record.......I have no faith in them to bring in anyone that can coach......

NOPE! When they see 30 to 40 thousand empty seats for 2 of our last 3 home games and a 10 game losing streak. They'll show him the door! I listened to Rah's post game comments. You can tell he's starting to regret all the ******** he was spouting earlier this season!

NOPE! When they see 30 to 40 thousand empty seats for 2 of our last 3 home games and a 10 game losing streak. They'll show him the door! I listened to Rah's post game comments. You can tell he's starting to regret all the ******** he was spouting earlier this season!

I'm not convinced the Glazers are committed........I see them staying their course.

I'm not convinced the Glazers are committed........I see them staying their course.

If that were the case I'd have to seriously rethink wasting another dime on tickets! 35 years of blind loyalty flushed down the toilet!

It sucks when the things that need changing are the one's who decide what gets changed.

Just think, a month ago jb had the buccies being better than the Falcons and Mr. CD better than Ice?

Atleast we beat the Saints oooohhhh ahha

We also beat the Falcons! As pathetic as this team (the BUCS) has become we still beat the Falcons yet ask most Falcon fans here or on TATF and that didn't count because we beat 'em in our house. Funny how their little minds work. laugh.png

Just think, a month ago jb had the buccies being better than the Falcons and Mr. CD better than Ice?

I assume Mr. CD stands for "check down" who is Mr. Josh Freeman. Hey, in the beginning of the year I believe Josh was out playing Matt. I don't think he is any longer and I don't believe Josh is a better QB than Matt. Josh is a very young and green QB still. It seems to me that he has his moments where he gets it and the game slows down for him and he's able to carve up some defenses. Other times(more so lately) he looks like the young green QB that he is. Give him a few more years with some healthy talent around him and he's gonna be a pro-bowler. Or not. ****, who knows, its football!!!

4th and 1 on your own 29 in OT........that shiz is beyond belief.........

yawn. Used to unbelievable shi t that the falcons seem to throw out....

I'm amazed at Falcons fans (actually BUC fan Homers also) generalization of Long Time BUC fans Abandoning Ship when expressing their frustration with what is OBVIOUS to any knowledgeable football fan. We have a head coach and coaching staff that were hired for 1 reason and one reason ONLY. They were CHEAP! Rah had never been anything other than a position coach and had never done anything all that extraordinary to separate him from anyone else. It shows now that he no longer has the NFC West to pick on. It's become quite apparent last season was merely a mirage due to our schedule and young players taking the rest of the league by surprise. Now that the league has adjusted our coaches have NO idea what to do. That's what happens when you hire a coach because he's not costing all that much! We still have some talent on this team and Youngry knows his job is at stake so I figure we'll eek out another 3 or 4 wins just so he can keep making his Head Coach Minimum Wage.

Will I be at the game next Sunday? Sadly.............Yes I will be. Will I scrounge the bread up to pay for my tickets next season? Sadly........Yes.

You may find it abhorrent to question the ones in charge of your team. Not Me! I've invested close to or over $100,000.00 in season tickets over the last 35 years so I feel I've the right to call a BUM a BUM.

Go ahead and tell us what lousy fans we are. WE KNOW BETTER!

i "like" this.

Some lame news from pewterreport.com.............Bucs will go all out next season with FA...........lmao........

Long term development from draft picks mixing in with a load of FA? .....looks like an inconsistent idea to me.

They may suck but they sure as **** are giving the packers all they can handle.

The packers offense is great but their defense IMO is going to keep them from repeating.