Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yardbird?

The Bucs Suck........

772 posts in this topic

blasphemy!

THEY ARE A VERY GOOD TEAM. THERE IS NO GETTING AROUND THIS.

THE SAINTS ARE GOOD ..... BUT THEN AGAIN ... WE BEAT GOOD TEAMS.

I'll give Raheem another year..knowing the fact that it looks like they were over their heads this season...if they can get to the playoffs and get a win or two all is cool for me...if not then Rah needs to go

Playoffs...PLAYOFFS...PLAYOFFS...WE'D BE LUCKY TO WIN ANOTHER GAME...PLAYOFFS...RADIO...ROTFLMAO!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

Playoffs...PLAYOFFS...PLAYOFFS...WE'D BE LUCKY TO WIN ANOTHER GAME...PLAYOFFS...RADIO...ROTFLMAO!

This season is obviously done fool I'm talking bout next year. Let's see you guys take the mantle from the 'Boys as the one-and-done team.

This season is obviously done fool I'm talking bout next year. Let's see you guys take the mantle from the 'Boys as the one-and-done team.

ARE YOU SAYING, THIS SEASON YOU'RE 8 AND DONE?

Bucs are a good team. They've yet to find their footing though.

They are still an extremely young team. Once they figure it all out, they are going to be great for years to come.

Bucs are a good team. They've yet to find their footing though.

They are still an extremely young team. Once they figure it all out, they are going to be great for years to come.

That's pretty much exactly what we all thought going into this season but it's being proven regularly that we aren't even as good as the Panthers. I have little doubt that if you all don't sweep us you'll at least split with us this season.

Nah..........Until we get a REAL coaching staff WE SUCK!

ARE YOU SAYING, THIS SEASON YOU'RE 8 AND DONE?

He's saying that after what we've seen the last 2 weeks David Shula could do as good a job as the fool we have coaching this team!

He's saying that after what we've seen the last 2 weeks David Shula could do as good a job as the fool we have coaching this team!

JB ..... HAVEN'T WE SEEN IT ALL?

..Btw if the Bucs suck and we beat the Falcons...does that mean the Falcons suck too? Of course not...

Do you see any chance of us beating the Falcons based on what this team has shown recently? Raheem needs to stop the "buddy, buddy" crap and bust some balls....bench some players and act like a coach...........Heck, even Ray Perkins had the guts to do that.......and he was a complete bust as a coach.......

Do you see any chance of us beating the Falcons based on what this team has shown recently? Raheem needs to stop the "buddy, buddy" crap and bust some balls....bench some players and act like a coach...........Heck, even Ray Perkins had the guts to do that.......and he was a complete bust as a coach.......

We beat em already

ONCE..........you got money on that happening again?

I've got 10 BUCKS that says we lose to the Falcons by at least 6 to begin 2012. Thanks Rah............what a great way to usher in the New Year!rolleyes.gif

I mean.......to go into games KNOWING we're going to lose simply due to the ineptitude of the coaching staff is pretty ******* demoralizing!

By this game he will have already lost the team and it should be the LAST game he ever coaches for the BUCS!

I've got 10 BUCKS that says we lose to the Falcons by at least 6 to begin 2012. Thanks Rah............what a great way to usher in the New Year!rolleyes.gif

I mean.......to go into games KNOWING we're going to lose simply due to the ineptitude of the coaching staff is pretty ******* demoralizing!

By this game he will have already lost the team and it should be the LAST game he ever coaches for the BUCS!

WOW!

It's now OFFICIAL!! FAT *** ALBERT signs with the BUCS! That ought to be good enough to seal Raheem's fate as a head coach in the NFL!rolleyes.gif

This guy couldn't play for Washington, couldn't play in New England...what makes anyone think that he'd be good with a team that he rejected an offer of over 100 mil?

This guy couldn't play for Washington, couldn't play in New England...what makes anyone think that he'd be good with a team that he rejected an offer of over 100 mil?

He won't be! This was a desperation move by Raheem Morris to try and distract everyone and take the heat off himself and his coaching staff just like Leeman Bennett did back in 1986 when he released Jimmie Giles (in the BUCS RING OF HONOR), Kevin House & Ron Springs during the middle of the season. It should be noted that the BUCS last all their games after these guys were released and finished 2-14. Bennett was fired 8 days after the last game of the season.

This was a most Pathetic move if you ask me. I'll not be happy until they get rid of this fool, Morris!

He won't be! This was a desperation move by Raheem Morris to try and distract everyone and take the heat off himself and his coaching staff just like Leeman Bennett did back in 1986 when he released Jimmie Giles (in the BUCS RING OF HONOR), Kevin House & Ron Springs during the middle of the season. It should be noted that the BUCS last all their games after these guys were released and finished 2-14. Bennett was fired 8 days after the last game of the season.

This was a most Pathetic move if you ask me. I'll not be happy until they get rid of this fool, Morris!

He'll probably be temporary I don't see him coming in next season nor in fact the end of the season...

I MAY have to retract the above statements in that upon further research it seems the move of claiming Fat Albert was Dominick's move in that we need someone to take over for McCoy and I believe it's been made clear that if he starts with the same attitude he had in DC and Boston that he'll be right back on the waiver wire. The move still smacks of desperation but moreso because of injuries rather than a head coach trying to deflect blame for the horrendous play of the team a good part of the season.

I still believe we're heading nowhere but down with Morris at the helm but I suppose I should wait until the end of the season before I start with my rants about how we need a new coaching staff.............Hear that Raheem???????????? Ya got 8 games!!!!!!!laugh.png

The ONLY thing that could make this work is Albert being hungry ( for something more then Ihop)

and the fact he is moving back to the 4-3 UT position that request Dt's to get upfield.

As opposed to playing in the 3-4 like washington and NE like to play.

The ONLY thing that could make this work is Albert being hungry ( for something more then Ihop)

and the fact he is moving back to the 4-3 UT position that request Dt's to get upfield.

As opposed to playing in the 3-4 like washington and NE like to play.

What makes you think he'll be hungry here in Tampa? And don't tell me that it's the stripper joints down in Dale Mabry...