Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yardbird?

The Bucs Suck........

772 posts in this topic

the bucs have come back down to earth after their suprising ten win finish last year. the glazers refusal to spend money and having a roster based mainly off rookies and second year players has come back to bite them.

We got 2 guys on defense that give it up....Barber and Talib........2 guys on offense ........Freeman and Blount............OL sucks.......DL sucks..........Raheem sucks....Olsen sucks....Glazers suck......................We SUCK!!

We got 2 guys on defense that give it up....Barber and Talib........2 guys on offense ........Freeman and Blount............OL sucks.......DL sucks..........Raheem sucks....Olsen sucks....Glazers suck......................We SUCK!!

Oh but you were so great a month ago. What happened? Radio , Mr CD I guess?

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

Can't wait for the next day excuses.........Tribune will be loaded I'm guessing......Pewterreport will be loaded with what ifs and what wasn't........

LOL, How'd this get pinned?

it's on me.......I'm consistant on TATF with the Falcons suck......just messing with the boys.........

I'M SHOCKED AT THE BUC FANS DISPLAY OF "ABANDONING SHIP."

THE BUC SHIP MIGHT BE TAKING ON A LITTLE WATER, BUT THE

HOLE AIN'T THAT BIG. ALL YOU NEED IS A LITTLE DAMAGE CONTROL.

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, DON'T PANIC, AND DON'T DESERT THE

SHIP!

I'M SHOCKED AT THE BUC FANS DISPLAY OF "ABANDONING SHIP."

THE BUC SHIP MIGHT BE TAKING ON A LITTLE WATER, BUT THE

HOLE AIN'T THAT BIG. ALL YOU NEED IS A LITTLE DAMAGE CONTROL.

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, DON'T PANIC, AND DON'T DESERT THE

SHIP!

I'm amazed at Falcons fans (actually BUC fan Homers also) generalization of Long Time BUC fans Abandoning Ship when expressing their frustration with what is OBVIOUS to any knowledgeable football fan. We have a head coach and coaching staff that were hired for 1 reason and one reason ONLY. They were CHEAP! Rah had never been anything other than a position coach and had never done anything all that extraordinary to separate him from anyone else. It shows now that he no longer has the NFC West to pick on. It's become quite apparent last season was merely a mirage due to our schedule and young players taking the rest of the league by surprise. Now that the league has adjusted our coaches have NO idea what to do. That's what happens when you hire a coach because he's not costing all that much! We still have some talent on this team and Youngry knows his job is at stake so I figure we'll eek out another 3 or 4 wins just so he can keep making his Head Coach Minimum Wage.

Will I be at the game next Sunday? Sadly.............Yes I will be. Will I scrounge the bread up to pay for my tickets next season? Sadly........Yes.

You may find it abhorrent to question the ones in charge of your team. Not Me! I've invested close to or over $100,000.00 in season tickets over the last 35 years so I feel I've the right to call a BUM a BUM.

Go ahead and tell us what lousy fans we are. WE KNOW BETTER!

SaintsFanInLA likes this

I'm amazed at Falcons fans (actually BUC fan Homers also) generalization of Long Time BUC fans Abandoning Ship when expressing their frustration with what is OBVIOUS to any knowledgeable football fan. We have a head coach and coaching staff that were hired for 1 reason and one reason ONLY. They were CHEAP! Rah had never been anything other than a position coach and had never done anything all that extraordinary to separate him from anyone else. It shows now that he no longer has the NFC West to pick on. It's become quite apparent last season was merely a mirage due to our schedule and young players taking the rest of the league by surprise. Now that the league has adjusted our coaches have NO idea what to do. That's what happens when you hire a coach because he's not costing all that much! We still have some talent on this team and Youngry knows his job is at stake so I figure we'll eek out another 3 or 4 wins just so he can keep making his Head Coach Minimum Wage.

Will I be at the game next Sunday? Sadly.............Yes I will be. Will I scrounge the bread up to pay for my tickets next season? Sadly........Yes.

You may find it abhorrent to question the ones in charge of your team. Not Me! I've invested close to or over $100,000.00 in season tickets over the last 35 years so I feel I've the right to call a BUM a BUM.

Go ahead and tell us what lousy fans we are. WE KNOW BETTER!

NOW THATS WHAT I WANT TO HEAR!

THE BUCS AIN'T BAD. THE BUCS ARE A YOUNG TEAM. AND YOUNG

TEAMS CAN SOMETIMES BE ERRATIC. YOU DON'T SEE THE BUCS

LIKE I SEE THEM. THEY ARE VERY DANGEROUS. THE BUCS WILL

OVER-COME THEIR YOUTH. GIVE'EM A LITTLE TIME.

THE BUCS AIN'T BAD. THE BUCS ARE A YOUNG TEAM. AND YOUNG

TEAMS CAN SOMETIMES BE ERRATIC. YOU DON'T SEE THE BUCS

LIKE I SEE THEM. THEY ARE VERY DANGEROUS. THE BUCS WILL

OVER-COME THEIR YOUTH. GIVE'EM A LITTLE TIME.

I appreciate the attempts at sugar coating it Rev. But I have to disagree. That whole youth thing is nothing but a built in excuse for the piss poor job Youngry and his staff are doing! Sure, we're the youngest team in the league, ya know who the 3rd youngest is? The Green Bay Packers! So Youngry's built in excuse goes flying right out the window!

You didn't see our Keystone Kops version of a hurry up offense and how my 10 year old granddaughter could do a better job of clock management. Tell me.........How at the end of a half when you're trying to get something going to get back in the game do you call a time out.....then not get to the line of scrimmage until there's like 3 seconds left on the play clock and get called for a delay of game? HOW???????????? Other than being a complete Buffoon, I have no idea but Youngry and his crew found a way to do it!

I'm thoroughly disgusted with our team right now and until they either get rid of the idiot at the helm of this disaster or can by some miracle.........learn how to do what they've been paid to do (Albeit minimum wage by NFL standards) I'll be on the truck ready to help Raheem Morris and his band of Bozo's pack their **** so they can get the **** outta Dodge!

I appreciate the attempts at sugar coating it Rev. But I have to disagree. That whole youth thing is nothing but a built in excuse for the piss poor job Youngry and his staff are doing! Sure, we're the youngest team in the league, ya know who the 3rd youngest is? The Green Bay Packers! So Youngry's built in excuse goes flying right out the window!

I SAID YOUNG TEAMS CAN SOMETINES BE ERRATIC. GREEN BAY IS THE

EXCEPTION TO THIS RULE. GREEN BAY IS AN EXCEPTION TO A WHOLE

LOT'AH OTHER THINGS TOO. I AGREE THE HURRY-UP OFFENSE WASN'T

RUN TOO GOOD. BUT LOOK WHO YOU WERE PLAYING. THE SAINTS

AIN'T NO TOMATO CAN. COULD YOU HAVE WON THAT GAME? PROBABLY!

IF SOME THINGS HAD HAPPENED DIFFERENTLY. BUT THE SAINTS WEREN'T

GOING TO JUST STAND AROUND WHILE YOU DID IT.

I'll give Raheem another year..knowing the fact that it looks like they were over their heads this season...if they can get to the playoffs and get a win or two all is cool for me...if not then Rah needs to go

I'll give Raheem another year..knowing the fact that it looks like they were over their heads this season...if they can get to the playoffs and get a win or two all is cool for me...if not then Rah needs to go

bump-1.gif