I think the Saints are in a bad way. They have OL problems and everyone knows it. Any DC, even BVG will be able to pick at that sore spot.

Two weeks from now, Saints stand to be 5-5 looking up at two 6-3 teams in the division unless they win today. Because the Saints have a hole they can't address till the off season, I actually think we need them to beat the Bucs. The Saints will fade down the stretch. I am not sure the Bucs will.

Guest mashburn

The taints need to taint again. that way it is going to push them harder to getting into the wild card slot this year. because if they lose today then they and the bucs will not be in the wild card.

Then again maybe they can go take on Marshawn Lynch and the worst team ever to reach the playoffs. LOL

I think the Saints are in a bad way. They have OL problems and everyone knows it. Any DC, even BVG will be able to pick at that sore spot.

Two weeks from now, Saints stand to be 5-5 looking up at two 6-3 teams in the division unless they win today. Because the Saints have a hole they can't address till the off season, I actually think we need them to beat the Bucs. The Saints will fade down the stretch. I am not sure the Bucs will.

The thing about the Bucs is that they have some bad games coming up: Houston, Green Bay, and us to name the few I can think of. Aside from us twice I think the Saints hardest games will be Detroit or New York, both of which they have at home. Investing in Saints losses sooner I think works to our advantage, they don't have that many lose-able games later.

If the Falcons defeat the Colts, then the rest will take care of itself. Look at it this way: There is a 97% chance one of these teams lose. Either team loses, it does help the Falcons cause (so long as we win today). If the Saints lose, the Falcons have a chance next week to make it a 3-game losing streak

That true and I am a big homer but I think we have improved each week, especially the defense and I think our offense is only going to improve. To me the Saints are looking old.

We can defeat the Saints at the Superdome. It's not like we haven't done it before. Like you said, no one said it would be easy.

If the Falcons defeat the Colts, then the rest will take care of itself. Look at it this way: There is a 97% chance one of these teams lose. Either team loses, it does help the Falcons cause (so long as we win today). If the Saints lose, the Falcons have a chance next week to make it a 3-game losing streak

I agree, but a lot of people have mentioned that how likely is it the Saints will lose 3 in a row? They are definitely good you would have to assume that they will make the necessary adjustments, almost like wanting to catch them kind of off guard.