The Sandcastle Falls...no Accountability For The Achitect

Guest Dtan with a Plan

So here's how it is folks.

As we very well know, Julio Jones, the Falcons' 1st round draft pick in 2011 and 2012, 2nd rounder in 2011, and 4th rounder in 2011 and 2012, has been out for the past few weeks.

And guess what?

His team has gone 2-0 without him.

The offense has looked better.

Indisputably.

The team has a clearer sense of self-identity.

Everyone's got a defined role.

They're making plays.

So what can we garner from this, my friends?

Fear not, the Elite Poster is here to help.

Here's how it is;

Thomas "the wunderboy" Dimitroff has no earthly idea about his players, coaches, or schemes.

Instead of picking up a guy to help out power run game,

He goes out (all the while trying to garner as much media attention as possible), and gets a guy to try and shape this team into something that it (due to Matty's limited abilities) is ABSOLUTELY INCAPABLE OF BEING!..

He interviewed Ray Edwards on "skype."

No workout.

No seeing if he'd fit into the scheme.

Just "skype."

Folks, we're artificially 4-3 at the moment.

But unless we get a GM who has at least some semblance of an idea about his players and schemes.

We're going nowhere.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking about food to sheild yourself from the truth?

Clever.

But objectivity will overcome.

Hard not to think about how much sweeter that cake would be if we had a more competent team around these parts.

The Cover 2 Zone is a defensive scheme that is implemented by many high school, college, and NFL teams. The "2" in cover 2 comes from the two safeties that are responsible for the two deep zones, or "halves," starting at about 13 yards from the line of scrimmage. The philosophy behind the Cover 2 is to reduce the number of defenders that are needed to stop the deep pass threat, thus leaving more defenders closer to the line of scrimmage. This provides quicker run support and help with the short pass and timing routes.

The Cover 2 Zone is a defensive scheme that is implemented by many high school, college, and NFL teams. The "2" in cover 2 comes from the two safeties that are responsible for the two deep zones, or "halves," starting at about 13 yards from the line of scrimmage. The philosophy behind the Cover 2 is to reduce the number of defenders that are needed to stop the deep pass threat, thus leaving more defenders closer to the line of scrimmage. This provides quicker run support and help with the short pass and timing routes.

I'm quite aware.

I was a 3 year starter back in HS.

To the original poster, maybe this will help.

Build a Sandcastle

Draw a rough sketch of the castle you'd like to build.

Choose a square site near the water, but not so close that waves will destroy your castle as the tide comes up. Make sure the square is large enough for your castle plans

Dig a hole down to the water table, where the sand is dark and moist, or bring up large buckets of water from the ocean or lake.

Scoop wet sand onto the center of the area in which you'll be working.

Work fast so the sand stays wet.

Build towers by forming and stacking sand patties about the size and shape of thick pancakes. Place larger patties on the bottom, and gently shake the patties from side to side as you pile them so that the sand settles. Seal your towers by gently pouring water over them.

Build walls to connect the towers of your castle by jiggling - gently shaking from side to side - wet sand into brick shapes and laying them on top of each other.

Carve the towers and the walls into shapes using tools such as a small trowel, a putty knife or plastic utensils.

Dig a moat around the castle to protect it from invaders, such as break-ing waves and dogs.

Edited by primetime4life

Anyone ever eaten at a "Cheddar's" restaurant? They opened one near me recently and the place stays packed, more so than the new Olive Garden next door to them.

You must live in G-Ville! Me too I went to Cheddars last weekend. Its got to be the best resteraunt in town not the absolute greatest food, but pretty good, great prices and very nice atmosphere. I was impressed.