Congrats On Beating The Lions

Gbpack10

Am I the only one who see this guy as being a smart a-** ?

First of all hes a Green Bay fan so he wants any team in his divison to lose (Lions)

2nd read this people read it slow he wrote:

" just hope we don't see you in the posteason especially in GB. You always play us well at home".

That makes no sence.

What he is saying is if ATL has any chance on beating GB its outside not in a dome , and for him to say we play them well at home in the GA dome , go check the facts they killed us the last two games at the dome. Hes being sarcastic.

But I give you props GB pack you hoodwinked every one on here so far

Not me

GO FALCONS

ipb.global.registerReputation( 'rep_post_6436531', { domLikeStripId: 'like_post_6436531', app: 'forums', type: 'pid', typeid: '6436531' }, parseInt('2') );

Guest Negatorris

First of all hes a Green Bay fan so he wants any team in his divison to lose (Lions)

" just hope we don't see you in the posteason especially in GB. You always play us well at home".

That makes no sence.

What he is saying is if ATL has any chance on beating GB its outside not in a dome , and for him to say we play them well at home in the GA dome , go check the facts they killed us the last two games at the dome. Hes being sarcastic.

Not me

GO FALCONS

ipb.global.registerReputation( 'rep_post_6436531', { domLikeStripId: 'like_post_6436531', app: 'forums', type: 'pid', typeid: '6436531' }, parseInt('2') );

-______________________________________-

That makes no sence.

Not me

GO FALCONS

**** are you talking about? Who was the first team to give GB a home playoff loss?

When we play GB in GB in the postseason we do well. I think you hoodwinked yourself trying to hard to be rah rah.

Hey Falcon fans just wanted to congratulate you guys on beating the Lions. Huge road win for you guys. You guys look to be getting back to form here. Who do you play this week? Best of luck the rest of the season. I just hope we don't see you in the posteason especially in GB. You always play us well at home.

It guys like you that make it so difficult to hate the Pack....Rogers makes it easy, Pack fans make it hard.

That makes no sence.

Not me

GO FALCONS

Nice deducing there, now get pack to your padded room, its lunch time

It guys like you that make it so difficult to hate the Pack....Rogers makes it easy, Pack fans make it hard.

I was gonna post the same thing. Verbatim. I like the fans, and I really used to pull for Rodgers because of the Favre situation. Now, i am really tired of him. I thought the "belt" thing was cool the first couple of times, since im a closet WWE fan, but now its just obnoxious. Stop being annoying Packers! I dont WANT to hate you!

That makes no sence.

Seriously?

Think about it. We were the first team in HISTORY to beat Green Bay at Lambeau in the postseason. We also beat them the last time we went there in 08. So.....what are you talking about!?

ODB- I don't think he was being sarcastic man, I was going to post the same thing. We are all football fans. You took it to one of our division rivals so obviously we are happy about that. But if he is anything like me he still checks on here once in a while for football talk since some of you were so inviting the last few times we played, that is all. Good luck on the rest of your season guys, and see you in the playoffs.

WOW i must get off these boards ,, I thought it would be a good place to talk about football but its more about looks and kissin each others butts.

Goin back to espn thats were real sports fans talk

Its been no fun

Peace everyone

Multiple posts touting how good ESPN is as opposed to here, isn't that advertising spam?