Switek > Baker....simple And Easy!

sanfranfalcon

Not me. DeCoud has to be one of the worst safeties in the NFL. That Calvin Johnson TD was all on him. Watch the replay.

Grimes in man underneath he got caught peaking in the back field. Decoud job at saftey is to be the saftey and just stop him by tackling him but he took a bad angle. But the Lbs were drawn in on the PA. Its he fault he didn't make the tackle but contribute grimes and the lbs forn not being in the correct position.

DeCoud is the worst!!! his coverage sux!!!angry.png

But the things you mention are indeed issues where the coaching staff have been taking affair, is it not?

You could argue that Svitek playing today was a result of Sam Bakers injury, but the rest was proactive moves to get better players.

I honestly believe that the play Bosher has displayed in the past 2 weeks, is the reason why you need to let players develop, or be given a reasonable amount of doubt, before being axed.

Imho ofc.

my disappointment has been this year...Switek > Baker, Hayden > Owens, Sanders > DeCoud, Johnson > Reynolds, Boshner still here. to me these are things that were clear and easy choices. i will give Boshner credit for doin' a better job in the last 2 weeks...

I think Boshner took a chill pill and finally relaxed, his punts and kickoffs have been MUCH better then the 1st weeks. I honestly think that lockout messed us up, falcons have been having to work stuff out through the season as oppose to have the months and a proper pre season to iron that stuff out.

who the heck is Boshner lol.

Hopefully TD's ego has finally been put on the back burner and his reach (ironic considering his arm length lol) of a pick in baker finally sees some pine time.

Hopefully TD's ego has finally been put on the back burner and his reach (ironic considering his arm length lol) of a pick in baker finally sees some pine time.

this whole post was like watching a short kid try to reach a counter just out of his reach. Close, but not quite, son.

Why is everyone saying Svitek was good? Here is a quote from Pat Yasinkas game wrap up:

What I didn’t like: In a morbid sort of way, a lot of Atlanta fans were hoping left tackle Sam Baker would sit out the game with a back injury. He did sit out and was replaced by Will Svitek. It didn’t make any difference. Matt Ryan still was sacked three times and threw three interceptions. Baker has struggled, but this is proof that he’s not the entire problem on the offensive line.

Why is everyone saying Svitek was good? Here is a quote from Pat Yasinkas game wrap up:

What I didn’t like: In a morbid sort of way, a lot of Atlanta fans were hoping left tackle Sam Baker would sit out the game with a back injury. He did sit out and was replaced by Will Svitek. It didn’t make any difference. Matt Ryan still was sacked three times and threw three interceptions. Baker has struggled, but this is proof that he’s not the entire problem on the offensive line.

Well, as long as Yasinkas has proof. How many picks did MR throw? Got any Terence Moore quotes? He's an idiot too, I heard he bet on the Lions.

Edited by jaschart