The Walking Dead: Season 2

=abrahamburger=

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would of thought the CDC doctor told him Lori was pregnant, but as some said, everybody is infected. Now everybody is pissed at rick for killing Shane, keeping that secret because he thought it was BS, Lori seemed pissed that Carl shot the zombie shane or shes just pissed she no longer have a deputy to screw around with anymore.

**** me running it's Michonne

I wonder who's playing Michonne. She is a bad ***.

Edited by Skar

I do not get why everyone is pissed at Rick. Dude has saved them multiple times. Had it not been for shane, they would not have had to worry about randall, and could have fortified the house earlier, plus they would have all been inside the house and no gun shots would have gone off to cause the walkers raid of the farm.

Jenner was kinda a nut. He basically let them in so he could let them die with them. Not really a guy I would trust as a reliable source of information.

Lori needs to die in a fire.

I do not get why everyone is pissed at Rick. Dude has saved them multiple times. Had it not been for shane, they would not have had to worry about randall, and could have fortified the house earlier, plus they would have all been inside the house and no gun shots would have gone off to cause the walkers raid of the farm.

Jenner was kinda a nut. He basically let them in so he could let them die with them. Not really a guy I would trust as a reliable source of information.

Lori needs to die in a fire.

Well . . . what he said was true. So yeah, there's that GABLIPSTER.

Well . . . what he said was true. So yeah, there's that GABLIPSTER.

LOL, I am just saying. Would you trust what a dude says, when he invites you into the CDC, then locks the doors and tells you with like 30mins left until it blows up that the doors are locked and he is not going to open the doors.

Hope the whole group gets killed, besides maybe Rick or Darryl.

Ungrateful to how much Rick has helped them.

These Dummys are still riding in that POS 1970 Chevy SUV. Only Shane was smart enough to pick up an SUV that does not get 6 MPG. You would think they would realize they might want to upgrade their cars to something that can get them out and not run out of gas on the side of the road after 50miles. Or always breaks down( the RV). And they leave one of the cars?

These Dummys are still riding in that POS 1970 Chevy SUV. Only Shane was smart enough to pick up an SUV that does not get 6 MPG. You would think they would realize they might want to upgrade their cars to something that can get them out and not run out of gas on the side of the road after 50miles. Or always breaks down( the RV). And they leave one of the cars?

You'd think with all that time alone on the farm they would have organized a rallying point if they ever got separated.

Hope the whole group gets killed, besides maybe Rick or Darryl.

Old cars are easier to fix and maintain. Don't need specialized electronic diagnostic tools to figure out what's wrong, carburetors vs. fuel injectors, etc.

And who cares about MPG's if gas is basically free for the taking (for the short-term, at least)? Shoulda had extra gas cans already waiting...

This was an awesome episode and great way to end the season. Wow. I loved the scene where the barn collapses with the walkers in front of it. Then you had the "this is no longer a democracy" comment by Rick. He has had enough of the whining from the group. Daryl shut down carol real fast when she tried to put in a wedge between him and rick. Season 3 is going to be awesome. The governor is one bad son of a gun. Now if only a zombie can take a bite out of Lori and end our misery of having to watch her.