I Thought Roddy White Got Traded....

Until he got called for the personal foul. As a matter of fact, That's when I hear his name in most games this year...when he's screwing up. What happened to this guy? I know this will upset the fans who make excuses and at some point thought he was a Randy Moss type of impact receiver...or at least a top 5....pfft. A top 5 would have made that catch in the end zone PI and all. Fitzgerald, Johnson, and C Johnson all make that catch. Live with it.

idk whats up with roddy either and i agree with u, the only time hear his name is when he gets an unsportsmanlike penalty or something stupid. he really has fallen off the top this year and im afraid he might eventually want to cut ties with us. his role in this offense seems to have diminished some, and that probably has hurt his ego.

He drew two pi penalties that lead to 14 points so its not like he wax invisible

Outside of slowing down and having someone dry hump him (a catch the elite make anyway) and then running directly into a db.... He had 2 grabs for 21 yards. That's not exactly living up to the hype.

I haven't seen him make a big grab this year... Someone refresh me so I don't feel so down about this whole thing.

Outside of slowing down and having someone dry hump him (a catch the elite make anyway) and then running directly into a db.... He had 2 grabs for 21 yards. That's not exactly living up to the hype.

I haven't seen him make a big grab this year... Someone refresh me so I don't feel so down about this whole thing.

Did you watch the replay of the play? The DB ran into him and pinned his arms to his body. I dont see how he could have made that catch.

He missed that catch. Both of his hands slapped his shoulders because he completely missed. He has stl made some big time catches this year. He will bounce back.

What makes this game great was he didn't have a stellar game, Julio was out and we still dominated.

You have to ask Matt Ryan why Roddy is not involed in the gameplan. If you go back to the bucs game I think Roddy only had 1 catch in the first half and Talib was playing JJ. So most of the blame is on Matt. Then in the second half he caught like 10 balls. Roddy and Matt just dont seem in sync anymore because Matt seems to be trying to hard to connect on the deep ball.

Well I agree that Roddy is not playing nearly as well this year as the last two.

The guy has a ton of talent still, but needs to get on track.

I want to strangle him for all the stupid personal fouls though. Veteran players and team leaders just don't do that kind of silly crap.

Come on Roddy get your act together: we need your best.