Cam Newton Is Easy To Hate

I personally like the sawg. But lets be honest if i was a falcon player. It would have motivated the crap out of me to stop him. Screw that! Doing a Deon dance in the dome. What gives him the right? I would have played harder because of that. But it is good for show. But if i was his coach i would have told him to save it at least until we where gonna win. Showing swag and losing kinda makes you look silly.

Agree

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally like the sawg. But lets be honest if i was a falcon player. It would have motivated the crap out of me to stop him. Screw that! Doing a Deon dance in the dome. What gives him the right? I would have played harder because of that. But it is good for show. But if i was his coach i would have told him to save it at least until we where gonna win. Showing sawg and losing kinda makes you look silly.

Why should he have to wait till after the game when we have spoon and others doing sack dances after a tackle? We do the same things yet get mad when others do it. You can't have it both ways.

There wouldn't be any celebrations if you did your job right to stop them the first time.

Edited by Atl/0

Great because he puts up highlights and he's black. That's all that matters to Atl/0.

You might want to talk to the poster calling Cam a thug and not referring to Rodgers as one when talking about racial issues.

Like I said in another thread John Wall plays for a sorry Wizards team but I bet you wont say that Jeff Teague is a better player than him.

Why should he have to wait till after the game when we have spoon and others doing sack dances after a tackle? We do the same things yet get mad when others do it. You can't have it both ways.

There wouldn't be any celebrations if you did your job right to stop them the first time.

I knew i ignored you for a reason. I didn't say i wanted it both ways. I didnt say our celebrations don't motivate other teams either. But like abe doing the title thing to Rodgers and losing made us look silly, so did Cam doing a deon dance. I dont care what dance he does, if it helps motivate our players he can dance until his legs falls off.

Just like abe, i wish he wouldn't have did his belt thing and only add fuel to a hard to stop fire. But as i said. I like seeing it.

I just like seeing it more, when we are in a spot likely to win the game.

I knew i ignored you for a reason. I didn't say i wanted it both ways. I didnt say our celebrations don't motivate other teams either. But like abe doing the title thing to Rodgers and losing made us look silly, so did Cam doing a deon dance. I dont care what dance he does, if it helps motivate our players he can dance until his legs falls off.

Just like abe, i wish he wouldn't have did his belt thing and only add fuel to a hard to stop fire. But as i said. I like seeing it.

I just like seeing it more, when we are in a spot likely to win the game.

You didn't say that you said it in regards to only Cam or any other player that's not a falcon.

That's cool I was on your ignore list though, that's the first time anyone has said that so props. I wouldn't do that to you or anyone else since I'm not afraid to converse with those with differing views. Keep it moving then champ.

Have you ever seen a QB come into the NFL that is this cocky?

He never stops smiling (although he did against us)

Everytime he runs a TD he acts like he just won the Super Bowl (he has barely won one game)

You're a rookie, your team sucks, you got picked off by one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL 3 times.....suck it Cam

C'mon man you're jus lookn for a reason not to like the guy who gives a shyt if he smile alot -he was doing the same at Auburn so whats your point. Judge the man by his play on the field. From what I see he is on the fast track to being the best QB in the NFC. I cant route for the guy when we play them but there is no denying his talent -

Guest King Shot

If you hate someone for smiling then there is more to it than that.

I just think it means you're a miserable ******* hater who can't stand anyone being successful unless it's a guy who plays for your favorite team.

Sean Weatherspoon makes an *** out of himself after every tackle and it's fine but Cam Newton makes a play and does a dance and he's cocky, arrogant, and a dooshbag, the exact same things people say about Aaron Rodgers.

They just hate, and more importantly, wish he played for this team.

I just think it means you're a miserable ******* hater who can't stand anyone being successful unless it's a guy who plays for your favorite team.

Sean Weatherspoon makes an *** out of himself after every tackle and it's fine but Cam Newton makes a play and does a dance and he's cocky, arrogant, and a dooshbag, the exact same things people say about Aaron Rodgers.

Like I said it has to be more than that to hate someone so much. What's crazy is he's a 23 year old rookie.

Weatherspoon also looks like one of the best LBers playing right now. And has played on a 13 win team.

Newton has won 1 (one) game. A lot of yards, a lot of interceptions too

I wish people around here would STFU with the CAM hate - Cocky or not the guy can ball. So what if he's having fun -hes 23 for cryn out loud thats what yung'nz do......CAM looks just as good as Ryan IMO and hes a rook -just wait until he gets sum seasoning. Its okay to recognize talented players that are'nt Falcons my god ...DAM Homers where is Tandy with her BS about how Cam would be a flop-hmmmmm havent seen her around here lately.....

I wish people around here would STFU with the CAM hate - Cocky or not the guy can ball. So what if he's having fun -hes 23 for cryn out loud thats what yung'nz do......CAM looks just as good as Ryan IMO and hes a rook -just wait until he gets sum seasoning. Its okay to recognize talented players that are'nt Falcons my god ...DAM Homers where is Tandy with her BS about how Cam would be a flop-hmmmmm havent seen her around here lately.....

I know, right? In everything I've read about him they say he works hard and wants to win. So what if it looks like he's actually having fun while playing???

Weatherspoon also looks like one of the best LBers playing right now. And has played on a 13 win team.

Newton has won 1 (one) game. A lot of yards, a lot of interceptions too

That was blown out in their first playoff game after having a week off to prepare. So, many he should dial down the post-tackle antics too?

Edited by duce

Don't worry, she'll be back, ryan blew the doors off carolina today.