We Wont Even Go Deep On A Free Play Auto First Down

blahhhh....this isnt a Superbowl offense....never can be....its amazing our two best plays a pass to Ovie and a toss to rogers.....i hope to god they allow rogers to play this week ...now a pass interference..this is why you go deep...its not about catches...its about penalties...the defense honoring it..spreading the field out instead of playing cluster**** claustrophobic football

This offense has so much potential.....Its funny cause MM seems comfortable playing ****** teams...but he seems hesitant, nervous, and chokes almost in the big ones.....its weird...i know why everyone is so confused because hes so up and down its terrible

lol.. spoke too soon

did i miss something?

what happened....a one yard turner run?????

blahhhh....this isnt a Superbowl offense....never can be....its amazing our two best plays a pass to Ovie and a toss to rogers.....i hope to god they allow rogers to play this week ...now a pass interference..this is why you go deep...its not about catches...its about penalties...the defense honoring it..spreading the field out instead of playing cluster**** claustrophobic football

Hey I understand your frustration with Mularkey, but come on after a great win you can give it a break for one day.

Yep, and it was thrown perfect, because there was a safety over the top. If he had under thrown, it would have been a pick.

Personally I think it's sad when we start calling incompletions perfectly thrown. While I was watching the NO/TB game I saw one throw Brees made on a seam up the right sideline placed in the smallest of windows. I really wish I could see some of those throws from Matt Ryan. Like it or not, the only way we're going to win a Super Bowl is if Matt Ryan becomes elite in this league. It won't be because of Turner, it won't be because of "mistake free football", it won't be because of defense...it'll be because Matt Ryan takes us there. I think we have to start holding him to higher standards in his fourth year.

That was a good pass to HD...looked like he lost his momentum while looking for the ball

Maybe that was it. I like HD enough to give him a pass, had it been Roddy I'd have thrown something at the TV. It looked like he just gave up on it, which is not something I expect out of HD. It also could have just been a bad camera angle... whatever happened to diving for the ball?

Edited by jaschart

Maybe that was it. I like HD enough to give him a pass, had it been Roddy I'd have thrown something at the TV. It looked like he just gave up on it, which is not something I expect out of HD. It also could have just been a bad camera angle... whatever happened to diving for the ball?

He was running sideways..he lost his sense of direction looking for the ball..it looked like he started running back into the field

I was at the game. Harry started jogging his route, saw the ball coming his way, and could not accelerate fast enough to get to it. In my opinion it was a perfect pass under the safety over the corner. Harry gave up on the play.

Falcons won, that's all that matters. Who cares about all that other BS you are saying here. Whatever..................................................

Yeah because we have a split second to audible as the guy is offsides and tell the receivers to run down the field instead of the called play....

I swear some of you have no idea what's going on in a football game

you dont audible...you see them jump and its automatic you just go deep......you make em pay...not toss a screen and enjoy the five yards, let alone a scren to the guy covered by the guy who got the extra two steps

I was at the game. Harry started jogging his route, saw the ball coming his way, and could not accelerate fast enough to get to it. In my opinion it was a perfect pass under the safety over the corner. Harry gave up on the play.

I was at the game too and agree. Had the binocs on him. The first play Harry was too worried about pushing off on the receiver to get separation. Had he just turned on the jets he could've had it. The second one he wasn't pushing off but just simply looked like he wasn't running very hard. Like he gave up on it.

Those weren't perfect passes but COULD have been caught.