I See An Explosion Tomorrow

savage77

Guest Negatorris

Our offensive line is 7th in pass protection while the Falcons are 22nd. Please try again.

Yeah, and Cam Newton has posted multiple 400 yard games, but he can't win. Stats are bogus. Please try again.

Yeah, and Cam Newton has posted multiple 400 yard games, but he can't win. Stats are bogus. Please try again.

Stop embarrassing yourself, no one brought up Cam's passing yards I was bringing up the fact you said our offensive line was awful when we have one of the best in the league. I guess falcon fans have to avert to irrelevant claims.

That "inferior Panther team" almost beat Green Bay and the Saints and the Bears. We havent played the Saints yet, but we didnt even come close to Almost Beating the Packers or Bears. So I dont think the Panthers are any worse than we are. They may be better in fact.

They didn't almost beat the Packers and Bears, stop joking around.

I think the Panthers are scary. However, I like our chances. It is about matchups. The one thing we must do is run the football. The one thing they can't do is stop the run.

Our run will keep their defense on the field. They will score some and keep it close for 3 quarters. If we run the ball like I think we will, the time of possession will get to be a real problem for their defense late.

Guest Negatorris

Stop embarrassing yourself, no one brought up Cam's passing yards I was bringing up the fact you said our offensive line was awful when we have one of the best in the league. I guess falcon fans have to avert to irrelevant claims.

I was pointing out that stats are irrelevant. Your O-Line looks good because Cam knows how to move, and like I said, he's big. He could probably make plays with just the center on the line.

All I have seen from our team this year is an implosion. Sorry but I can't be optimistic about a team that seems determined to lose games, and keeps finding ways to do so.

They have lost all semblance of sound fundamental football. They drop balls, blow snaps, have ridiculous penalties, play out of position, can't tackle, can't block, etc etc etc.

I am just hoping to see 4 quarters of FOCUSED football whether they win or lose.

I still don't understand how you guys can be so optimistic about this game. We have looked like crap(for the most part) all season. Remember the first two drives from the Packers game? We need that for four quarters to win this game in my opinion. Between MM's and BVG's playcalling, Matt's reads and deep ball inaccuracy, Turner's tip toes when there is no massive hole, the O-line (been a lot better the last two games), no pressure from D line, stupid penalties, Bosher, and our shaky secondary there is no way in **** I can be optimistic about this game.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Here we go, another poster that underestimates the other team.

It's beginning to look like your players & coaches go in to these games thinking just like most Falcon fans do. What's your record again??

You're comparing a QB who has played 3 years, with a QB who has played 5 games, and that nobody has film on? Okay then, tell me, who has the better record in their first 5 games and will have the better rookie record when this season ends.

Nice The ol "Team record is the best way to judge individual players" thing.

So............... You agree. Ryan sucks compared to Sanchez? Sanchez knows how to win playoff games. So does Cutler and Flacco.

Edited by NEWton rivERA