I See An Explosion Tomorrow

savage77

I feel like we will see this falcon team explode tomorrow against an inferior panther team. I know they have played very well this year but we are clearly the better team overall. I feel even without Julio the offense is going to come together and finally be explosive. I see a monster day for turner as well. Are run defense will also prove itself as well and how about an interception for Robinson ( well let's not go overboard) lol but I see solid win tomorrow

No I do not underestimate the other team. I think they are solid I do not however think they are as good as they have seemed their defense is not very good and the offense has been good. Theyhave good running game but we can stop the run. Newton is not as good as numbers show, it obviously will not be easy, but we have the ability to beat this team handily.

I feel like we will see this falcon team explode tomorrow against an inferior panther team. I know they have played very well this year but we are clearly the better team overall. I feel even without Julio the offense is going to come together and finally be explosive. I see a monster day for turner as well. Are run defense will also prove itself as well and how about an interception for Robinson ( well let's not go overboard) lol but I see solid win tomorrow

I think a little fan-angst and some media abuse will probably be a good motivator for this team. I suspect they're getting a little tired of playing like s**t and then getting stoned from all directions, so maybe they'll put something on the Panties that Ajax won't take off. We do much better when nobody is taking us seriously. There's a reason for that I'm sure, but I'm not sure I want to know what that reason is.

Aside from a 1 win difference (not everyone gets the luxury of playing the Seahawks), how are the Panthers that much inferior to the Falcons this year?

This season......so far

Newton>Ryan

Smith>White

Panthers Oline>>>>>>>>>Falcons Oline

Panthers Dline>Falcons Dline.

Shockey/Olsen>>>>Tony G.

Panthers secondary>>>>Falcons secondary.

Aside from a 1 win difference (not everyone gets the luxury of playing the Seahawks), how are the Panthers that much inferior to the Falcons this year?

This season......so far

Newton>Ryan

Smith>White

Shockey/Olsen>>>>Tony G.

Umm dude....Atlanta's run D is number 8 in the league...Carolina is 27th

Tony G is the number 2 TE in the league....Olsen is 11th and Shockey is 19th

So at least on those counts you're dead wrong....and you're also a *********...so you have that going for you

Enjoy your loss puss-lips

For me I'm more concentrating on the defense tommorrow I think they played well for 3 QTRs last week before it went awry but I think they showed what our defense can be and + the fact Abe and Willy Mo will be back in the mix I'm looking foward to seeing if the defense can progress.

They have played well every game. They just run out of gas after enough 3 & outs after halftime when the offense is figured out and shut down.

I think a little fan-angst and some media abuse will probably be a good motivator for this team. I suspect they're getting a little tired of playing like s**t and then getting stoned from all directions, so maybe they'll put something on the Panties that Ajax won't take off. We do much better when nobody is taking us seriously. There's a reason for that I'm sure, but I'm not sure I want to know what that reason is.

Wrong, downgrading a team or telling them they are garbage when they are down is not motivation at all. Fan support is FAN SUPPORT. Your wrong there. A win is motivation, people giving each other encouragement is MOTIVATION, not chastising a team by ridiculing them. That's just plain silly.

If you think this team has been coddled then you need to suite up and tell them that, I suspect you wouldn't last long against them at all, if you would you'd be out there playing instead of chatting here on these forums.

Edited by GAFALCONFAN

Guest Negatorris

This season......so far

Newton>Ryan

Smith>White

Shockey/Olsen>>>>Tony G.

Newton can't win in the NFL.

Same with Smith. Has he won games for his team? No. Has White? Yes.

As for your O Line, it also sucks. Newton is just big and fast making him hard to tackle, and he has the athleticism to get away from pass rushers.

D-Line: Your D Line has 8 sacks, we have 9.

Tony Gonzalez is better than any receiver on your team hands down. Do you not see the catches he makes. And he's 35... >.>

Your secondary ain't sh*t.

That "inferior Panther team" almost beat Green Bay and the Saints and the Bears. We havent played the Saints yet, but we didnt even come close to Almost Beating the Packers or Bears. So I dont think the Panthers are any worse than we are. They may be better in fact.

As for your O Line, it also sucks. Newton is just big and fast making him hard to tackle, and he has the athleticism to get away from pass rushers.

Tony Gonzalez is better than any receiver on your team hands down. Do you not see the catches he makes. And he's 35... >.>

Are you seriously asking if Smith has ever won any games for his team? His best one is....... He basically single handily beat the Bears in the playoffs. Granted in his younger days. Has White ever single handily won a playoff game for his team though? Even in his younger days? Didn't think so.

laugh.png @ You for thinking Ryan is better than Newton so far, this year. How is that even up for debate? If it's the "team effort for wins" thing, I'm sure you also think that Sanchez is better than Rivers

Oline has allowed 1 sack in the last 3 games. Newton has played a role in it, with his mobility. They have also been playing light years better than anything the Falcons have fielded this year. Meaning, our Oline, at no point this year, about let our qb die.

Edited by NEWton rivERA

Guest Negatorris

Are you seriously asking if Smith has ever won any games for his team? His best one is....... He basically single handily beat the Bears in the playoffs. Granted in his younger days. Has White ever single handily won a playoff game for his team though? Even in his younger days? Didn't think so.

laugh.png @ You for thinking Ryan is better than Newton so far, this year. How is that even up for debate? If it's the "team effort for wins" thing, I'm sure you also think that Sanchez is better than Rivers

Oline has allowed 1 sack in the last 3 games. Newton has played a role in it, with his mobility. They have also been playing light years better than anything the Falcons have fielded this year. Meaning, our Oline, at no point this year, about let our qb die.

You're comparing a QB who has played 3 years, with a QB who has played 5 games, and that nobody has film on? Okay then, tell me, who has the better record in their first 5 games and will have the better rookie record when this season ends.

This season......so far

Newton>Ryan

Smith>White

Shockey/Olsen>>>>Tony G.

Yeah and not everyone gets the luxury of playing the cardinals. Oh wait, you lost that game

Our offensive line is 7th in pass protection while the Falcons are 22nd. Please try again.

That "inferior Panther team" almost beat Green Bay and the Saints and the Bears. We havent played the Saints yet, but we didnt even come close to Almost Beating the Packers or Bears. So I dont think the Panthers are any worse than we are. They may be better in fact.

They way outclassed us against the Bears, but if the team hadn't decided to play with their schlongs in the second half against the Packers we might've won. This should be a good game, imho.