That every day for the last several weeks I keep checking the web site for any transactions and there are never any. I always thought if you baked a cake and it came out tasting like a pot of collard greens, you would change some of the ingredients. Please help me understand. I just don't get it. Not even any shuffling around of the ingredients within the recipe.

I read the papers looking for this also, bring people in & shake things up! With at least 9 players on the taxie squad, are you telling me they are all worthy to play in the Bigs right now? We can't even "look" at bringing in OL or a punter?

because these coaches have a hard time blaming the chef and would rather blame stale ingreidients than the people who came up with the recipe........its easier that way...makes us think its other problems rather than coaching (cooking)

I read the papers looking for this also, bring people in & shake things up! With at least 9 players on the taxie squad, are you telling me they are all worthy to play in the Bigs right now? We can't even "look" at bringing in OL or a punter?

We don't have the money. Its being spent on underachievers up and down the roster.