When Ya Think About T, We Arent That Far From 4-1

Roddy catches the easy would-be TD pass he dropped vs The Bucs and we put a little heat on the Packers and we are 4-1. Or maybe Decoud catches those 2 INTs and we beat the Bears as well. Just thinking we really arent all that bad

Roddy catches instead of dropping the easy TD pass vs The Bucs and we put a little heat on the Packers and we are 4-1. Or maybe Decoud catches those 2 INTs and we beat the Bears as well. Just thinking we really arent all that bad

Edited by SkiFalcon
Roddy catches the easy would-be TD pass he dropped vs The Bucs and we put a little heat on the Packers and we are 4-1. Or maybe Decoud catches those 2 INTs and we beat the Bears as well. Just thinking we really arent all that bad

This...

Is really... saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Folks.... We are better than this.

Edited by Daddy's Home

when you really think about it sober and off methampehatamines we are really closer to 0-5 it took a vickless eagles fourth quarter and a missed fg for our two wins...bro what team are you talking about

The Eagles could be 5-0 when ya think about it. Their dude missed 2 shorts ones vs the 49ers and a few other mistakes in other games. When ya think about it.

Vick getting knocked out only shifted momentum, but nobody really knows what would have happened.

True he may have just started to throw it to our DBs like he did against the Bills...

But I agree with what most people are saying most games come down to 5-6 plays and who does better in them and we haven't.

Roddy catches the ball against Bucs we win, i bet i looked pretty stupid being the only fan at BWW in cowboy country in falcons standing up cheering the TD as i see the ball in slow motion fall from roddy's hands.

If vick stayed in we would have gotten at least 2 more turn overs in our favor, michael vick sux at ball control. kafka was more of a threat just like kevin kolb was last year.

if the deep pass to HD is not called back on a hold i think we would have went up 21-0 and we would have won that game if we had a 21 point lead. That hold KILLED our momentum. Our problem is that our coordinators don't make adjustments and i sound like a broken record now so im done....

We are a missed FG and a MV injury from being 0-5

I am so sick of hearing this! Seattle missed the FG, because they failed to get into the FG range of thier kicker, hitting a 61 yd. FG to win a game, has a lot more with luck to do than the other way around!

As for the Philly game, well the Eagles scored anyway, on the drive that Vick got hurt, and passing-game wise, the Eagles actually looked beter with Kafka playing. If your looking for a play where the Falcons got lucky, then maybe you should look at the drop by Macklin, there you could say, that probably cost the Eagles the game, but hey, the same thing happened to us with Roddy's drop against TB! Those kind of plays happen.

We've just been on the wrong side of those kind of plays too often this season, and to be honest, we're not playing good enough to overcome those plays on a regular basis!

I am so sick of hearing this! Seattle missed the FG, because they failed to get into the FG range of thier kicker, hitting a 61 yd. FG to win a game, has a lot more with luck to do than the other way around! As for the Philly game, well the Eagles scored anyway, on the drive that Vick got hurt, and passing-game wise, the Eagles actually looked beter with Kafka playing. If your looking for a play where the Falcons got lucky, then maybe you should look at the drop by Macklin, there you could say, that probably cost the Eagles the game, but hey, the same thing happened to us with Roddy's drop against TB! Those kind of plays happen. We've just been on the wrong side of those kind of plays too often this season, and to be honest, we're not playing good enough to overcome those plays on a regular basis!

very good post... agree completely.