He was right to a certain extent though. If we didn't have stupid penalties and mistakes, we would've been a lot more successful. There were a lot of good plays that were called back. That being said, an offense that requires such precision is likely to fail given a long enough timeline.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite part was his response about the 69-13 scoring difference in the 3rd quarter.

MM doesn't really think about it. Really? You have been outscored by 46 pts in the 3rd quarter in just 5 games and you don't really think about it? Really?

MM said we try to score every time that we have the ball. Duh, we know that but you do understand that you have we have a total of 13 PTS in 5 games during the 3rd quarter. He is one arrogant A**.

He was right to a certain extent though. If we didn't have stupid penalties and mistakes, we would've been a lot more successful. There were a lot of good plays that were called back. That being said, an offense that requires such precision is likely to fail given a long enough timeline.

if you cannot win games unless you have no penalties - then something is wrong. "YES" there were some unfortunate penalities - but every team encounters them - great teams with great coaching can overcome.

LMAO at Mularkey when he said "No it's not a SCRIPT it's a play!laugh.png

It's a SCRIPT MIKE! And it's a repeated SCRIPT that all the other teams know.

when he was asked about the misdirection play, seemed like he didn't know what they were talking about. I got a feeling he didn't design that play. and about not using screen plays, you guys wonder why the line still struggles

if you cannot win games unless you have no penalties - then something is wrong. "YES" there were some unfortunate penalities - but every team encounters them - great teams with great coaching can overcome.

and you can't assume that just because a penalty brought back a big gain that we were gonna march down and score anyway when historically we haven't.

My favorite part was his response about the 69-13 scoring difference in the 3rd quarter.

MM doesn't really think about it. Really? You have been outscored by 46 pts in the 3rd quarter in just 5 games and you don't really think about it? Really?

MM said we try to score every time that we have the ball. Duh, we know that but you do understand that you have we have a total of 13 PTS in 5 games during the 3rd quarter. He is one arrogant A**.

this was just the worst part... he sounds like a complete idiot... of course you have to think about that MM you fool!

Yes, there were penalties and lack of execution on our part, but listening to that interview, and most of you said everything that needs to be said, but just hearing the first four minutes of the interview and I'm shaking my head and scoffing at some of his responses to the questions....He is definitely a pompous, arrogant, stubborn coach just from listening to the guy give answers to the media.

Like when he tells Jay(I think) that you don't watch the film that we watch so you can't say anything...Or something like that....Plus, I hate when he says a play here or a play there or a penalty here or there is to blame. It's like he expects and needs perfect execution to make this offense work. That's not easy to do.

Hate to Quote myself but:

Our offensive coordinator, who gets paid, isn't thinking about it and I can't stop thinking about it. Problem?

Mularkey comes off as a prick. I want him gone.

I got that vibe too, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he's been getting an earful already from Smith and company to step it up. No excuse with the talent that's on this team. I find it hard to believe some of the teams that have better numbers than us have more talent.

I got that vibe too, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he's been getting an earful already from Smith and company to step it up. No excuse with the talent that's on this team. I find it hard to believe some of the teams that have better numbers than us have more talent.

A type of OC who is innovative and knows how to utilize his talent would be drooling all over if he had the chance to work with our offensive talent

Depends on how successful to defense is